CAT WOMAN! No Pics original

BTW, the chick who played Batgirl was WAY hotter.

phydeau - which one? there were four.

Four?

Eartha Kitt, Lee Meriweather, Julie Newmar,and....? Julie Newmar was the hottest of those, easily, and the last if I remember correctly (she died in the Batcave). I still liked Eartha, though. She was a fun Catwoman, even if she was totally overshadowed by Newmar. 

*edit - I checked, and the order was Meriweather, Newmar, and then Kitt. I also can't find the episode I thought I remembered where Catwoman died in the Batcave. 

And Batgirl was played by Yvonne Craig, who was also the smoking hot green chick in Star Trek's "Whom Gods Destroy". I always got really excited when the Batgirl cycle drove by in the credits, letting me know some skin tight purple sparkle bodysuit was coming right up.

The show was very formative in my sexual awakening.

Willybone - 

Four?

Eartha Kitt, Lee Meriweather, Julie Newmar,and....? Julie Newmar was the hottest of those, easily, and the last if I remember correctly (she died in the Batcave). I still liked Eartha, though. She was a fun Catwoman, even if she was totally overshadowed by Newmar.

And Batgirl was played by Yvonne Craig, who was also the smoking hot green chick in Star Trek's "Whom Gods Destroy". I always got really excited when the Batgirl cycle drove by in the credits, letting me know some skin tight purple sparkle bodysuit was coming right up.

Willybone -

Four?

I think Cat Woman was my first time jerkin off.......I might of been 5-6 Phone Post 3.0

Cesar Romero GOAT Joker

Halle Berry/ thread Phone Post 3.0

Hhng I'm gonna

I'm gonna

ADAM WEEESSSTTTT*sploosh* Phone Post 3.0

Julie not as Catwoman.

Simply perfect.

Holy hip to waist ratio, Batman!

Lawdy!!! That chick was a 9.5! Phone Post 3.0

thanks for posting the pics

KICK - thanks for posting the pics

No problem. Any excuse to ogle Julie pics is a good one.

She was my first sexy crush. I'd see her on TV and it made me want something. I had no idea what it was. I only knew it would be the greatest thing in the entire world if I could get that something.

I think she was even hotter than Wonder Woman, because she had her real hips and ass on display, not those weird blue Pampers. She also played naughty and sexy, not wholesome like WW.

that Cat Woman at the top is gorgeous..great body, pretty face, damn..