Cat Zingano getting her knee drained again

For those who said she faked the knee injury here is some proof. Here is Cat Zingano getting her knee drained again after her ACL reconstruction.\ I hope this ends all the fake injury talks But knowing my fellow brothers of the UG I doubt it

Guaranteed somebody will say that is a prostetic leg and fake blood.

ABE FROMAN -

No it's obviously cats twin sister.

;) Phone Post

Got Reach - 
ABE FROMAN -

No it's obviously cats twin sister.

;) Phone Post

MentaL -

looks photoshopped, i can tell.

Lol. VTFU Phone Post 3.0

Vtfu MentaL. Hahaha. Phone Post 3.0

"For those who said she faked the knee injury here is some proof."

Didnt realize people actually believed she faked injury!

WhoShotYushinOkami - 

"For those who said she faked the knee injury here is some proof."

Didnt realize people actually believed she faked injury!

people made whole treads saying it was a ZUFFA conspiracy to get tate and ronda to fight since there would be more drama

CGI imo

MentaL - 

looks photoshopped, i can tell.

LOL

Fuuuuck I hope she recovers well and back in form quick. Phone Post

How much for the fluid? I bid $50. Phone Post

She handled that amazingly well. In my experience, having your knee drained hurts a shocking amount. Feels great afterwards, but during... you think the doctor is screwing up, and couldn't possibly understand the pain he is putting you through.

I thought I was just a sissy, until I watched Joe Lauzon and Jorge Gurgel have the same reaction as I did.

twizzle97 - She handled that amazingly well. In my experience, having your knee drained hurts a shocking amount. Feels great afterwards, but during... you think the doctor is screwing up, and couldn't possibly understand the pain he is putting you through.

I thought I was just a sissy, until I watched Joe Lauzon and Jorge Gurgel have the same reaction as I did.

Videos please? I never knew getting you knee drained was so painful. Feel bad for Alpha

stevekt - How much for the fluid? I bid $50. Phone Post

Lol

As timone once said:
"It starts" Phone Post