Cat Zingano is cleared to train.

http://mmajunkie.com/2014/05/cat-zingano-cleared-to-train-sarah-kaufman-offers-tune-up-fight

Cat Zingano cleared to train, Sarah Kaufman offers 'tune up' fight.

Top-ranked UFC women’s bantamweight contender Cat Zingano (8-0 MMA, 1-0 UFC) today revealed she’s been cleared to return to a full training regimen, and she’s already got an opponent willing to welcome her back to the cage.

Following Zingano’s announcement, former Strikeforce women’s bantamweight champion Sarah Kaufman (17-2 MMA, 1-0 UFC) offered to serve as her first opponent since undergoing regenerative stem cell therapy and aggressive rehabilitation procedures on her knee.

“Just read @CatZingano is cleared to train,” Kaufman wrote on Twitter. “Which means she will be ready to fight in a few months. Tune up fight in the summer? I’ll be ready.”

Kaufman fought most recently in April, when she earned a hard-fought victory over Leslie Smith at the TUF Nations Finale event. She’s since campaigned for a shot at Zingano, originally asking to meet her at June’s UFC 174 event in
Vancouver.

Meanwhile, Zingano has been out for more than one year, appearing most recently in an April 2013 win over Miesha Tate. Zingano was then expected to coach on “The Ultimate Fighter 18? opposite UFC women’s bantamweight champ Ronda Rousey, but she was forced to give up both of those opportunities after injuring her knee. However, she said she’s now cleared to return to full speed.

Zingano’s next bout has yet to be announced. Rousey is scheduled to face Alexis Davis on July 5 at UFC 175. UFC President Dana White has remained noncommittal in recent months when asked whether Zingano will maintain her No. 1 contender status or will need to pick up another win before getting a shot at the belt.

Alpha Cat Zingano ? @CatZingano

At Incredible Smiles in Boulder, getting a fresh mouth guard for my fresh start training hard again. I'M CLEARED! @ufc @BoulderDentist
2:06 PM - 6 May 2014

I wonder how she's doing mentally

Choo choo! Phone Post 3.0

Anderson broked his leg in half and was cleared quicker than this woman. INTENSE FELLAS THE GOA IS ALIVE AND REAL