Catch Wrestling DVD Sale!

not that long ago. early this year i believe.

The vids are pretty good. I got some good stuff out of it. The ground control was awesome as was the first tape on leg locks. It completely changed the way I did heel hooks. The first neck crank tape is pretty good as well. Some of the stuff wasn't to my liking. Worth 99$.

Really good deal, but friggin UPS charges an arm and a leg for brokerage/custom fees if you live in Canada and I'm sick of paying it!

Let's all fall for Paul's I'm an expert in DVD production. Last time he started a DVD debate, he never wanted to finish it. LOL

why would ANYONE use DVD ReWrightables for Video?? Just Paul slamming anyone who puts out better and/or new titles more then he does.

Nacirema, I reviewed this set a while back. I gave the set 4.5 stars.

You can read the review at:

http://members.aol.com/bjj33/catchwrestling.htm

Bill Lewis

BJJ33@aol.com

Bill Lewis's Grappling Video Reviews

Wow!!! Bill Lewis showing up on a Paul Viele thread--what a COINCIDENCE!!!

Hey Bill, where do you/have you trained? What grappling experience do you have to be able to critique bjj/grappling videos?

Lewis/Viele,the tag team continues,what a joke.

BJJlady and paradigmer, by posting on this thread it will allow those interested to view my IP address and compare it anyone elses that want to. Then they can come back and tell the world what I already know -- That I am not Paul Viele. My only sin is I like WMA tapes and think they make the best tapes on the market. I don't think I am alone in this opinion. You can continue to swear at me and get mad, but life is really too short. Feel free to write me if you want to discuss this further.

Bill Lewis

BJJ33@aol.com

It must be nice to have so many different computers in your home,kids,wife,get a grip.

Having two different IP addresses proves nothing. Anyone could log into two different computers. Internet access is available at libraries, schools, internet cafe's etc.

Now, again to answer the question. Please tell us who you are, your MA and grappling background, who you've trained with etc., any info that will help us understand your qualifications to critique grappling instructionals.

Bill, 2 IPS mean shit. How bout u answer the question: Do you train? You don't have to tell us where. but just prove that your punk ass exists.

My suspicion comes from the style and mannerisms in which you two write.

You guys are really starting to push the envelope,the beating of the gold chains will start soon,the attack of FULL CONTACT JIU JITSU,FIORINI style.

Endorsed by:
Brazilian Japanese Jiu Jitsu
Federation

Yawn. Btw, all of you hate Viele are just doing him a favor by pushing this thread to the top. If you have not noticed, this is a advertisement for his tapes. You just keep pushing this ad in front of more eyeballs. But don't let me get in the way of your fun.

Bill Lewis

ttt for WMA's instructionals.

Paul...any additional volume deal for purchasing Marcelo Garcia's and Cecchine's video sets at once?

What PeteyPete said...

Hey guys, sorry about not responding to questions about package deals. I am currently in Hawaii on a shoot and I have had limited time to respond to emails and such. For the people asking for a deal on Garcia and Cecchine together, I will do $220 for both sets.

That's $100 of Cecchine and another $30 of Garcia. However, you will have to call in directly for this special price. You can call 585-924-3320 (10.30 – 4:30 Eastern Time) and ask for Laura. She is the only one that can do this deal and if you reach the answering service, they will not be able to honor this price.

Hi Paul,
Any info that you can reveal about your shoot in Hawaii? Instructor? Subject Matter?

Thanks

Hey Paul..both sets for $220 or for $130?
You wrote "That's $100 of Cecchine and another $30 of Garcia"

I bought the Cecchine set yesterday, can I still get the Garcia set for $30? thanks.

I'm pretty sure he ment $220 for both sets. If he gave us both for $220 that $130 off his regular prices (Tony's$200+garcia's$150=$350 total, $350-$220=$130)

it was a typo. "of" instead of "off"