Catching Fades

It has been brought to my attention that the majority of UGers have never heard or used the phrase “catch my fade”. Very disappointing. This could be for a number of reasons. I have to assume that most of the UG is from small town middle America. I can’t begin to believe that anyone from a big city has never heard this phrase, unless they’ve never experienced any physical confrontation. It is important everyone understands what this means being that this is an MMA forum. If I say “run my fade” or “catch my fade” that means we’re about to fight. You’re welcome.

1 Like

False. A fade is a type of haircut. If I say “that fool is about to catch my fade” it means I’m about to give you a haircut. 

You’re welcome. 

10 Likes
Charles Barkley -

False. A fade is a type of haircut. If I say “that fool is about to catch my fade” it means I’m about to give you a haircut. 

You’re welcome. 

Damn…

1 Like
Charles Barkley -

You’re welcome. 

This is correct. What is original poster on about?

2 Likes
Jake95 - 
Charles Barkley -

You’re welcome. 

This is correct. What is original poster on about?

What Jackassary is trying to say in the OP is that since most of the forum comes from communities where kids attend school instead of selling crack beside it, that we may be misinformed on which retarded phrase inner city youth is currently using as an insult.

He just wants to warn everyone that may take a field trip to see a drive-by shooting, that if we were to confront a somewhat English speaking wild animal on our urban safari, that a seemingly innocent and confused phrase could be a signal that said animal is ready to attack.

6 Likes

So woke

1 Like

I beg to differ. A fade around this way is a large drivable weather gauging vehicle, so if I I say "catch my fade", then I have lost control of said vehicle and are requesting you help me get it back under control. 

3 Likes

Wrong again OP, It actually derives from the majestic sport of golf.

Fade: a shot causing the ball to deviate to the right (or, for a left-handed golfer, the left).

Tyron gonna be handing out golfing lessons left and right come Saturday night.

well colby obeyed the hat

tyron is the racist, and he caught the fade

![[?IMG]](upload://19cZr371qI3GcXAOVtz3qo16jak.jpeg)

3 Likes

Well, the racist certainly faded. 

3 Likes

Here in WV they don’t say anything- just start swangin’ and bangin’!