Cathal Pendred vs. John Howard

Split Dec? OH NO. WTF was that clown watching?

A split? Luck of the Irish I guess...

Saw Adelaide in the judges seat.......smh Phone Post 3.0

gatorlaw - LOL!!! Who the fuck gave the fight for Pendred!!?!?! Phone Post 3.0

Big Sweets - 
JetSetter - Pendred looks like he's swinging in a swimming pool Phone Post 3.0

Hahahaha

yeah, its more like a doggie paddle

The Irish judge? Phone Post 3.0

Zzzzzzzz...

Meohfumado -
gatorlaw - LOL!!! Who the fuck gave the fight for Pendred!!?!?! Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post 3.0

My heart sunk for a second there when they announced a judge had given Pendred the nod, That would've been a disgrace if he had his hand raised. Phone Post 3.0

Wow! Howard clearly 30 - 27. Is this a sign that Conor might have some Irish biased judge!? You heard it hear. Conor by controversial split decision... Phone Post 3.0

Damn, almost thought Pendred was going to steal it. Wonder who scored it for him.

That was 3-0 Howard.... (30-27) he did diddly-poo Phone Post 3.0

Dugs95 - That was 3-0 Howard.... (30-27) he did diddly-poo Phone Post 3.0
IMHO....I don't wanna offend anyone Phone Post 3.0

donnybrook - Saw Adelaide in the judges seat.......smh Phone Post 3.0
If it was her she should be taken out back and put down; she has SO many bad decisions on her resume, both in boxing and MMA. Phone Post 3.0

DoDisDoDat4Ever - Wow! Howard clearly 30 - 27. Is this a sign that Conor might have some Irish biased judge!? You heard it hear. Conor by controversial split decision... Phone Post 3.0

LOL

"You heard it hear"

gatorlaw -
donnybrook - Saw Adelaide in the judges seat.......smh Phone Post 3.0
If it was her she should be taken out back and put down; she has SO many bad decisions on her resume, both in boxing and MMA. Phone Post 3.0
Do they swap out judges in between fights? Phone Post 3.0

JetSetter - 
youarewhatiswrong -
MdGeist - R1 Pendred 10-7

R2 Pendred 10-8 Phone Post 3.0
This guy's funny Phone Post 3.0
No, he's an idiot Phone Post 3.0

Nah, he's pointing out the ridiculous judging that Pendred has benefited from in the UFC until tonight.

GMUNIT -
DoDisDoDat4Ever - Wow! Howard clearly 30 - 27. Is this a sign that Conor might have some Irish biased judge!? You heard it hear. Conor by controversial split decision... Phone Post 3.0

LOL

"You heard it hear"
Jesus. I was an English major and didn't catch that obvious misspelling. I'm drinking. It did make for a nice play on words though. Phone Post 3.0

Yes, most judges on UFC shows dont judge more than 1 fight in a row. That doesnt mean she wont be up for a few more tonight Phone Post 3.0

The Irishmen are 0-2 tonight. Seery and pendred Phone Post 3.0