Caught another Logeoplata in competition!! (video)

I competed in the Extreme Grappling Open on Saturday in Indianapolis earning first place in both the super featherweight blue belt division and the intermediate nogi division! All of my wins came by way of submission including my second Logeoplata in competition to win the nogi division! I hope you guys like the videos! As always any and all critiques, comments, and criticisms are welcomed and encouraged! Thanks again to the power of the UG/OG for helping me get hooked up with my amazing sponsors, Revgear and Ingrained Media! Much love!!!

This was my first match in the nogi division and my second one of the day against this young man!

This was my first match in the gi division! I was getting beat on points until I pulled out the hail mary leg lock!

This was my first place match in the gi division! It was pretty similar to my other gi match of the day in the sense that i was getting my ass kicked on points until i pulled off the submission!

Vtfu nice to see you rocking the Revgear shorts but did you know for sure it was locked in and that's why you didn't abandon it for too control? Phone Post 3.0

Later Phone Post 3.0

Bossk - Vtfu nice to see you rocking the Revgear shorts but did you know for sure it was locked in and that's why you didn't abandon it for too control? Phone Post 3.0
Precisely! I could hear him gurgling and feel him struggling! This happens in training a lot where my opponent will fall to their back and I will end up on top with this choke. It is just as powerful for me from the top all I have to is switch my gable grip around to get more leverage on the choke which you can see me do in the video! Phone Post 3.0

Where's my rematch Wolfie!!!!!! Phone Post 3.0

GayGuardMooseSaucy - Where's my rematch Wolfie!!!!!! Phone Post 3.0
Where you at motherfucker?!?!

Hahaha I'd love a rematch with Wolfie! He is a great kid and a KILLER on the mats! Phone Post 3.0

Cool sub, and congrats on the tap.

Check the 1:03 mark. It looks like the guy is in a good position to step over your leg into half guard or fully through to cross-side top. I think you should try to keep your foot on his hip. It will help control the distance when he's trying to smother you. Not that you needed it in that one, but it's better than giving him an opening.

cdmontgo - Cool sub, and congrats on the tap.

Check the 1:03 mark. It looks like the guy is in a good position to step over your leg into half guard or fully through to cross-side top. I think you should try to keep your foot on his hip. It will help control the distance when he's trying to smother you. Not that you needed it in that one, but it's better than giving him an opening.
Excellent advice! Thank you! Phone Post 3.0

4later Phone Post 3.0

Secureg - Loge no joke you have really improved your technique since I've been watching you, and you have gotten faster. You're looking good Bru keep up the good work.

Just wondering what you weighing in these days. Phone Post 3.0
Thank you very much my friend! I am always in the gym trying to polish my technique and learn new things! For this competition though I really took my strength and conditioning/cardio training seriously for the first time. I've been lifting more often than I ever have before and doing swim sprints after every BJJ practice! It is really paying off!
I weighed in at 144 for this competition (my division topped out at 144.9) but I walk around at 150lbs or so. Phone Post 3.0

Did good. Phone Post 3.0

Brad Maddox - Did good. Phone Post 3.0
Thanks coach! :) Phone Post 3.0

TTT Phone Post 3.0

TTT for the morning crew! Phone Post 3.0

TTT

KidJustice -

TTT

Thanks for the TTT VTFU! Phone Post 3.0

Awesome vids! That logeoplata is cool as shit, and that choke in the second vid was slick!