Caught some dude doing the splits with the drone.

was flying around the park and accidently recorded some guy stretching out by the pond.

about 4:18

Lol Phone Post 3.0

OGT - Lol Phone Post 3.0

yup

lol

Next time fly right up in his shit Phone Post 3.0

MrFluffyHippo - Next time fly right up in his shit Phone Post 3.0

I thought about it!

Splits! Phone Post 3.0

What's up Jay. What state do you live in ? I have the phantom 3 pro and every time I try to fly it in a cool area I find it says restricted flight zone. I know the rules airports, federal buildings parks etc by me in NY I can't fly but is it only in beginner mode that comes up? Can I physically fly anyway. I'm still new at this and figured one of the parks at sunrise would be awesome for pics. Phone Post 3.0

Agent Kruger - His friend is on to you, Jay Phone Post 3.0

that dog watched my copter the entire time I was near it. I am 100% sure it would have taken it down if i got low enough.

Should have just hovered right over him

I was just getting loose.

Mark Phone Post 3.0

Moar

TFK ConAirStoleMySN -

What's the charge:flight time ratio on your drone?

It's about an hour to charge and 25 min flight time. Phone Post 3.0

Csurvivor -
TFK ConAirStoleMySN -

What's the charge:flight time ratio on your drone?

It's about an hour to charge and 25 min flight time. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah this. Flight and weather conditions can shorten the time though. If you're flying back and forth with under heavy winds you might get as little as 15 to18 minutes Phone Post 3.0

Boobs?

CDarwin - 

Moar

wanted to get some footage of Oakland University but was not sure of the legality of being on their property since I am not a student or employee there. So I launched from the park across the street! Lost the signal as i got close to the clock tower (which cuts the recording apparently since I didnt get footage I thought I had recorded) but I still got a little. Normally that would be well within the range of the quadcopter but the trees blocked the signal somewhat.