Caught stealin', Merv one handed now.

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Two leaders of a mosque tried to cut off the hand of a man they allege stole jars of money from the house of worship, Philadelphia police said.

The bizarre incident happened July 14th at the Masjid located in the 1100 block of North 63rd Street in the city’s Overbrook section.

According to investigators, the 46-year-old arrived at the mosque at about 4:00 a.m. for Morning Prayer services.

At about 5:30 a.m., after the prayer service concluded, police say the victim was approached by the mosque’s Imam and the Amir.

Investigators say the two males accused the victim of stealing jars of money from the Masjid.

The males, police say, dragged the victim to the rear of the property and attempted to cut off his hand with a machete.

The victim sustained a severe laceration to his right wrist and was transported to Mercy Hospital by medics. Phone Post 3.0

Merv Phone Post 3.0

Good fuck em Phone Post 3.0

Tech N9ne done fucked up.

That religion is getting out of hand. Phone Post 3.0

SnapLocally -

Tech N9ne done fucked up.

Nooooooo

Lmao Phone Post 3.0

I've always wondered how the hyper liberal crowd that defends all things Muslim will react when they go all Sharia Law on them.

I hope him and the two loser Muslims are behind bars. This is America, if you want sharia law get the fuck out and go back to the sandbox Phone Post 3.0

Someone say Philly?

Sogflop - That religion is getting out of hand. Phone Post 3.0

lulz

Got to hand it to the police for catching those alleged criminals

Rashad? Phone Post 3.0

Looks like Rashad Evans a bit too. Phone Post 3.0

^^^ They all look alike to you, huh?

BTW, guy steals jars of cash from the mosque, then comes back to worship?

Either that's the only mosque for 100 miles, or one of those imams who was so sure he did it, did it. Phone Post 3.0

Mikusoraiden - Looks like Rashad Evans a bit too. Phone Post 3.0
With that burnt forehead, I'd say Racharred Evans. Phone Post 3.0

QuadAces - ^^^ They all look alike to you, huh?

BTW, guy steals jars of cash from the mosque, then comes back to worship?

Either that's the only mosque for 100 miles, or one of those imams who was so sure he did it, did it. Phone Post 3.0
Looks exactly like him

I had to find one of thinner Rashad with the longer facial hair but here you go:

http://www.mmabay.co.uk/img/Rashad%20Evans.jpg Phone Post 3.0