Cauley-Stein dunk tonight was FILTHY

Sick dunk tonight by Cauley-Stein.  I was there at the game tonight and thankfully saw this live.  The building went nuts! Then to top it off, we beat the Celts without Cousins, Rudy Gay, Temple, and lost Ty Lawson during the game. Go Kings!

That dunk was so badass.

FloppyBBC Divac - That dunk was so badass.
I can watch it over and over again.

It's a soft dunk! His hand didn't slam the ring/rim!

Meh.... I can do that.

On a 9' rim 15 years ago... hehe

Why exactly is this a better dunk than the thousands of other dunks that go on over the course of the season?

MayorPickle - Why exactly is this a better dunk than the thousands of other dunks that go on over the course of the season?
Where exactly did I say that it was better than any other dunk? I just thought it was a sick dunk and it was cool seeing it live.

Sick dunk!

"Holy Moley Jim bob bowly."  

Thanks Kings colour guy.  

MayorPickle - Why exactly is this a better dunk than the thousands of other dunks that go on over the course of the season?

If you dont know why this is a better then average dunk than basketball isnt for you.  

Man

I hate the Kings and that made even my dick move

Calipari was probably watching the game screaming "TWO HANDS" at his t.v.

Nice alley and dunk. Still, a pretty standard DeAndre Jordan esque throw down, just that it was by a scrub in WCS.. Not top 10 or 20 or 30 material.

tj tapper -
MayorPickle - Why exactly is this a better dunk than the thousands of other dunks that go on over the course of the season?

If you dont know why this is a better then average dunk than basketball isnt for you.  

Meh. What's so great about it? No windmill, no 360, no between the legs...

These so called "sick dunks" and the incredibly ridiculous bench reactions to them are one of the more ludicrous things in any sport. Dunks aren't challenging, it's the easiest way to put the ball in the hoop. Show me a nice slice through the defense and the guy lay it in off glass blind after swapping hands mid air, that shit is truly impressive