Cauliflower “Mashed potatoes.”

God dammit these are delicious! Haven’t had them in a long time and asked Mrs. Crawler to make them tonight as I’m trying to eat cleaner. Garlicky fucking awesomeness is what this shit is!!!!

Anyone else love this shit?

Hells yes.

If you wan to really throw down, throw some pecorino cheese in them shitZ.

TheMMAn -

Hells yes.

If you wan to really throw down, throw some pecorino cheese in them shitZ.

Mrs. Crawler threw some Asiago in those motherfuckers. Shit was glorious!!!!

hell yeah I eat em all the time

I had them for the first time a few months ago when we went to the in laws for dinner. They were pretty damn good. 

Yup, had grilled chicken, cauliflower mashed potatoes and broccoli for dinner. My asshole is gonna be singing in about an hour

Gross

David@accu - Gross

Wife makes them. Pretty good

yeah man. It's been a secret for years for those in the know.

gross and ewwww...

Loaded baked potato for the win...

was suprised by how good it is.  a local deli makes em reeeeally nice.

Just made cauliflower burgers tonight. Haven’t had cauliflower potatoes yet. It’s on my list though. 

I've had them three days in a row. First time I've ever had them was Sunday, what a pleasant fucking surprise. So much to add, sour cream, butter, cheese, bacon.... the list goes on and on. Amazing.

Recipe please

Pretty good stuff. The other day I had half potato and half cauliflower. Roasted them fist them mashed with some garlic. Boom

Wouldn't it be called mashed cauliflower, not cauliflower mashed potatoes? 

PoiuPoiu -
Cementhead - 

I've had them three days in a row. First time I've ever had them was Sunday, what a pleasant fucking surprise. So much to add, sour cream, butter, cheese, bacon.... the list goes on and on. Amazing.

add, sour cream, butter, cheese, bacon to a turd and it would be amazing
Prove it.

Don’t forget to Toss in some rutebegas 

Cauliflower rice is a staple at my house. Only had the potatoes a few times