Cavs in Finals = Good for the

NBA and the Spurs. The Finals will have ratings, and the common fan will finally take the time to watch the ignored dynasty put a whoopin on the new posterboy.

I'm just happy cause I have a thing about playing a new team everytime we are in the Finals.

The only thing I worry about is if the Refs will give the whole Cavs too way too much respect. If not, this is a slaughtering.

Good for LeBron. Good for ratings.

"I'm just happy cause I have a thing about playing a new team everytime
we are in the Finals."

Sorry TOOL , but your not really playing. The Spurs are. You are just a
fan watching. Don't get too delusional.

"The only thing I worry about is if the Refs will give the whole Cavs too way too much respect."

Yeah it would be crazy to be the tails side of that coin right?

"The only thing I worry about is if the Refs will give the whole Cavs too way too much respect. If not, this is a slaughtering."

LOL - it seems like you bitch, bitch, bitch about officiating a lot... and when others do you tell them to quit bitching,... why don't you just wait for the series to start before coming with pre-excuses why or how your spurs will lose...

It's a given that Lebron is going to go to the line, but you just have to play through that.

"LOL - it seems like you bitch, bitch, bitch about officiating a lot..."

Hello nobody. I've complained about refs ONE game the entire season. Go back in your hole.