Cavs/OKC is going to game 7

Who's got it? Phone Post 3.0

OKC Yaaaaaaaay!!!!! Phone Post 3.0

Curse applied.

itskrisdude - Curse applied.
To both? Take more than that to keep cavs out.

Spurs had to get that win tonight. Told people before playoffs don't sleep on OKC and they laughed. They could be the Broncos of NBA. Talent but overlooked going into the show Phone Post 3.0

Now, the team will be headed back to Seattle. Phone Post 3.0

Hindu Nuffin -
LOL

Girly -

Spurs had to get that win tonight. Told people before playoffs don't sleep on OKC and they laughed. They could be the Broncos of NBA. Talent but overlooked going into the show Phone Post 3.0
The Cavs will probably overcome your death touch, but OKC is doomed.

Hindu Nuffin -
You wait til randy marsh is cuddled into bed and asleep before you start making joke threats like that mister! Phone Post 3.0

itskrisdude -
Girly -

The Cavs will probably overcome your death touch, but OKC is doomed.
By Spurs? I love the Spurs and as a celts fan I always pick them up next. They're so good but sometimes weird shit just happens to them in non title years.

Warriors do not want round two of healthy cavs Phone Post 3.0

Lol at OKC beating the Spurs in this series. Phone Post 3.0

jragg32 - Lol at OKC beating the Spurs in this series. Phone Post 3.0
Going OKC a 62% chance to win considering how it's played out. Love them game 5 Phone Post 3.0

OKC is not beating the Spurs. If your whole team is centered around only 2 people, it's bad. If one has a bad night you lose. Phone Post 3.0

OKC was so easy tonight Phone Post 3.0

Trying to gauge game five. Debating if OKC will go ape shit and blow them out of overheat Phone Post 3.0

Girly - Trying to gauge game five. Debating if OKC will go ape shit and blow them out of overheat Phone Post 3.0
Guess that's a blow them out. This is a rare exception and scenario where I could see this happening to San Antonio. OKC is only team that could do them like this in a close out game 6. Gonna suck to see Tim go out like this but he's def got his over his career Phone Post 3.0

Been telling everybody I felt a blowout coming and like I said it was a weird vibe. I didn't like the way they lost those games and losing back to back at home broke them. OKC is such a weird team but if they are allowed to run wild this is what happens. Spurs didn't have anything mental left to punch them in mouth Phone Post 3.0

The curse has been lifted. For now....

The Spurs just look old. OKC is beating them to every spot. Bad match up.

GS in 6. Phone Post 3.0

Two heartbreaking loses took the life out of the spurs. Those missed calls were huge instead of maybe closing a series they had to win 2 in a row. This game was decided before tonight. Phone Post 3.0

So it's warriors against who from the east? Phone Post 3.0