CBD oil for migraines - TME

The misses has chronic migraines. The only thing that will touch them is demerol and phenegran. She has had to take those so much, they sometimes will not work. We have heard that CDB oil may be helpful. TME

I hereby invoke the sick clause of the pics requirement since she woke up throwing up with nausea from the current migraine.

Need to know more about CBD

They work, for me. 

I've had migraines since I was 12 years old. I remember the first one, vividly. 

Cannabis Strains and extracts high in CBD work very well coupled with just Excedrin and a Coke. 

Any thing else that will put a dent in my migraines takes me out for at least 12-18 hours. 

Pure or dominant sativa strains usually made the migraines worse. 

I had my first migraine a few months ago. It was one of the worst things I've experienced. CBD is definitely worth trying. Best of luck. 

Scott Rotem -

elixinol.com

Worth a shot!

Do you know anyone who's tried it successfully?

Captain CargoShorts -

They work, for me. 

Cannabis Strains and extracts high in CBD work very well coupled with just Excedrin and a Coke. 

Any thing else that will put a dent in my migraines takes me out for at least 12-18 hours. 

What exactly do you take with the Excedrin in the coke?

ABCTT_RAT FINK -

I had my first migraine a few months ago. It was one of the worst things I've experienced. CBD is definitely worth trying. Best of luck. 

She has them so bad, they really affect her quality of life.

Look into Charlottes Web cbd oil

I watched a documentary about magic mushrooms a few years ago, and there was this old farmer who had such bad migraines he wanted to off himself anyway he tried some shrooms and they stopped his headaches for months. eventually he had to do more shrooms and he hated it , he'd black out his windows drop his shrooms put a towel on his head and lie there till it was over, but it got rid of his migraines I thought he should have relaxed a bit and try to enjoy it but he was ultra-conservative.

something to think about, you probably don't need much.

In

jscorbett -
Captain CargoShorts -

They work, for me. 

What exactly do you take with the Excedrin in the coke?

I'll usually smoke a bowl of of a high cbd strain of cannabis (usually indica dominant or pure strains), crack open a can of coke (coca-cola), take a swig of it and down a couple excedrin. I'm usually better within an hour. Not always, but more often than not. 

Smoking it has just about the most instant effect. The migraines usually come on after a visual aura, my vision gets all blurry starting in the corner of one eye, then it moves and expands across my field of vision. I get sick to my stomach and light and sound sensitive, if I don't have something to knock it down with. 

Sometimes I get the aura and no major headache, though.

Ive used cbd oil for joint pain.  TBH, advil worked far better.  I also thought the best thing for migraines right now was botox.

In.
Just got home with mrs.eubie5 from the ER, due to migraine headache. Her migraines are due to he multiple sclerosis. I've tried to get her to try some, I think it would help.

EFM -

Ive used cbd oil for joint pain.  TBH, advil worked far better.  I also thought the best thing for migraines right now was botox.

Interesting, I found CBD capsules work better than ibuprofen or naproxen for joint pain. I've never tried it for headaches let alone migraines but I would definitely would in the future.

Wim Hof method 

In

jscorbett -
ABCTT_RAT FINK -

She has them so bad, they really affect her quality of life.

My Grandma suffered her whole life with them. I always felt bad for her, but it's hard to understand unless you experience it. I really hope you guys can figure something out. 

I don't find cbd effective for migraines. It works wonders for joint pain though.

thc does help quite a bit with migraines. You get the nasty sideffects though ;)

if you can get you hands on known cannabinoid content start at a 1:1 thc:cbd and then experiment with both cbd and thc dominate to figure out what works. Unfortunately there's not enough credible science behind cannabinoids and thier uses to say "x" works for "y". if this the the path your looking to take be prepared to be your own lab-rat.

if you find a "cure" please update us - I'm tired of lab-ratting.

EFM -

She tried Botox. It had limited effectiveness. Now it does hardly anything at all. And it triggers migraines when taken.

danop316 -

I don't find cbd effective for migraines. It works wonders for joint pain though.

thc does help quite a bit with migraines. You get the nasty sideffects though ;)

if you can get you hands on known cannabinoid content start at a 1:1 thc:cbd and then experiment with both cbd and thc dominate to figure out what works. Unfortunately there's not enough credible science behind cannabinoids and thier uses to say "x" works for "y". if this the the path your looking to take be prepared to be your own lab-rat.

if you find a "cure" please update us - I'm tired of lab-ratting.

Will do