CDC Covid death count

My sister in law sent me this, shes not a Trump supporter, says she got it from her linkden account. I can't find it but dont have current linkdn account. It says...

"This week the CDC quietly updated the Covid number to admit only 6% of all the 153,504 deaths recordedactually diedfrom Covid.

Thats 9,210 deaths!!!

The other 94% had 2-3 other serious illnesses & the overwhelming majority were of a very advanced age."

Can we get back to NORMAL like now?

https:lnkd.in/eCYwQZE

1 Like

It’s funny I go to an indoor gym we shake hands, boxing gym and we spar and BJJ and we roll. Nobody is dying of Covid. 

2 Likes

Something something...you don’t understand statistics! Something....something, second wave coming! 

acai -

It’s funny I go to an indoor gym we shake hands, boxing gym and we spar and BJJ and we roll. Nobody is dying of Covid. 

Yup. 

![](upload://mP0dq4989yWwb8PzJXseBxA7HfL.jpeg)

![](upload://nifvCJebQd7nWKmo8uyqBUXqQz3.gif)

3 Likes

It's just saying what we already knew: that if you have serious health problems and/or are really fucking old, you have a greater chance of dying from Covid. If you're healthy and not old, the flu will be deadlier for you.

Thanks mbn i'm not sure to make of this but my guess would be we went too far with the lockdown.

Jack Carter -

It's just saying what we already knew: that if you have serious health problems and/or are really fucking old, you have a greater chance of dying from Covid. If you're healthy and not old, the flu will be deadlier for you.

The average American does not know this.

They pull their fucking masks up when I ride my bike past them on outdoor trails doing 15 miles per hour or more.

Admit i didn’t know this. I believed the 150k + covid death count that the media repeats every day, now the cdc says 9000 have died from covid? Has the media reported this? I listen to the news every day, haven’t heard anything about this.

jpm995 - Admit i didn't know this. I believed the 150k + covid death count that the media repeats every day, now the cdc says 9000 have died from covid? Has the media reported this? I listen to the news every day, haven't heard anything about this.

And you still don't know it.  This is nothing but a deliberate and disingenuous misreporting of information.   That's why you haven't heard anything about this.    Leave it to the right-wing idiocracy to politicize a fucking pandemic that has affected most of the world. 

You will only hear this on right wing sites run by right wing idiots.

4 Likes
angryinch -
jpm995 - Admit i didn't know this. I believed the 150k + covid death count that the media repeats every day, now the cdc says 9000 have died from covid? Has the media reported this? I listen to the news every day, haven't heard anything about this.

And you still don't know it.  This is nothing but a deliberate and disingenuous misreporting of information.   That's why you haven't heard anything about this.    Leave it to the right-wing idiocracy to politicize a fucking pandemic that has affected most of the world. 

Op said he heard it from a lib.  TDS has no cure 

angryinch -

You can't be serious man. 

come on, this has been the biggest political tool of the left yet.   

Im not saying the virus is nothing, but it has never been what the left wants everyone to believe.   

BZtown10 - 
angryinch -

I don't care who he heard it from, it's complete nonsense. 

The cdc has been saying since the beginning that people with comorbidities are 90% of the deaths. 

RockTheVote - 

The cdc has been saying since the beginning that people with comorbidities are 90% of the deaths. 

The thing is that pretty much anyone over 50 is going to have some kind of "comorbidity".  The relevant issue here is whether they would have died if they hadn't caught covid. 

1 Like

So swine flu 12k deaths was worse than covid. Fuck trump again loses to obama 

angryinch -
BZtown10 - 
angryinch -

I don't care who he heard it from, it's complete nonsense. 

Yep facts don't matter when dealing with TDS 

BZtown10 - 

So swine flu 12k deaths was worse than covid. Fuck trump again loses to obama 

Yeah, swine flu shut down China, Italy, Brazil, and pretty much every other fucking country for months.  Idiot. 

Its a cold that lasts a couple days.