CDC Quietly DOWNGRADES Covid Death Rate

Must see.

LOOK! CDC Quietly DOWNGRADES Covid Death Rate, Media IGNORES Good News

4 Likes

Don’t know how, but the media needs to be dealt with. These activist journalists are bad for this country. 

7 Likes

“Your CDC, not a conspiracy theorists, your CDC has just admitted this”

I love that line.

What do the social distancing mask wearing fags have to say about this plandemic now?

4 Likes
Q Anon - "Your CDC, not a conspiracy theorists, your CDC has just admitted this"

I love that line.

What do the social distancing mask wearing fags have to say about this plandemic now?

Whatever they say, it’ll be muffled and garbled by a mouthful of semen 

4 Likes
Q Anon - "Your CDC, not a conspiracy theorists, your CDC has just admitted this"

I love that line.

Go to a cemetery and walk around and see all the fresh graves. Smh. Call a funeral home. 

BostonCharm -

I love that line.

Go to a cemetery and walk around and see all the fresh graves. Smh. Call a funeral home. 

Dumb Things I Have Done Lately: I Really Hope That 'Miami Vice ...

3 Likes
BrowBeaten -

I love that line.

Whatever they say, it’ll be muffled and garbled by a mouthful of semen 

True.

Q Anon - "Your CDC, not a conspiracy theorists, your CDC has just admitted this"

I love that line.

That 100,000 people in this country have died and that every study or even honest inquiry has shown that wearing masks and engaging in basic handwashing and cleanliness protocols saves lives, you fucking dolt.

But yes, it’s nice to see that the mortality rate has gone down. Just don’t forget that in a world of billions, even .04 is a fuckton of people.

God lord I’m embarassed by people like you.

1 Like
BostonCharm - 

I love that line.

WHat’s that? Acknowledging objective, measurable reality? You must love semen, faggot!

PS: what’s with all the weird gay shit? Do you guy think that makes you sound anything other than profoundly fucking gay yourselves?

I mean, I would never talk about mouthfuls of cum. It’s just…really fucking gay.

2 Likes

actually this is all wrong.  some other queer on another thread said the internet made this statistic up

also, orangemanbad 

hermanitor -
Q Anon - "Your CDC, not a conspiracy theorists, your CDC has just admitted this"

I love that line.

That 100,000 people in this country have died and that every study or even honest inquiry has shown that wearing masks and engaging in basic handwashing and cleanliness protocols saves lives, you fucking dolt.

But yes, it’s nice to see that the mortality rate has gone down. Just don’t forget that in a world of billions, even .04 is a fuckton of people.

Of course you meant .004

2 Likes

<blockquote>hermanitor - <span id=‘userPost66051130’ class=‘User-260662’><blockquote>Q Anon - <span id=‘userPost66051065’ class=‘User-384506’>“Your CDC, not a conspiracy theorists, your CDC has just admitted this”<br /><br />I love that line.<br /><br />What do the social distancing mask wearing fags have to say about this plandemic now?</span></blockquote><br />That 100,000 people in this country have died and that every study or even honest inquiry has shown that wearing masks and engaging in basic handwashing and cleanliness protocols saves lives, you fucking dolt.<br /><br />But yes, it’s nice to see that the mortality rate has gone down. Just don’t forget that in a world of billions, even .04 is a fuckton of people. <br /><br />God lord I’m embarassed by people like you. </span></blockquote><br />Judging by your piss-poor grammar, your pea-sized brain trembles in fear when facts arise. <br /><br />People like you are better off staying indoors, indefinitely.

1 Like
Al Cappucino - 
hermanitor -

I love that line.

Of course you meant .004

its ok.  if we just stay inside and keep businesses closed a little while longer, no one will ever die again 

2 Likes
hermanitor -

I love that line.

If 70% of the entire world got infected all inside the same year (won’t happen)…

More people still would have died from heart disease just for that one year...

The ones who had heart disease but didn't die wouldn't be immune and could still die the following years..

Do you understand how small of a problem this is in comparison? Yet we don't do anything about the heart disease problem. 

I know, I know... Freedom of choice... Well you have the choice to stay the fuck home if you want

3 Likes

This was gonna be the year that no one died even tho we had 225k deaths a month in the US in 2019.  Death es normal 

Al Cappucino - 
hermanitor -

I love that line.

Of course you meant .004

No. I mean .4%. Because that’s what the CDC downgraded it to.

Jayn200 - 
hermanitor -

I love that line.

If 70% of the entire world got infected all inside the same year (won’t happen)…

More people still would have died from heart disease just for that one year...

The ones who had heart disease but didn't die wouldn't be immune and could still die the following years..

Do you understand how small of a problem this is in comparison? Yet we don't do anything about the heart disease problem. 

I know, I know... Freedom of choice... Well you have the choice to stay the fuck home if you want

No. Coronvirus was the leading cause of death in this country the last month.

Al Cappucino -
BostonCharm -

I love that line.

Dumb Things I Have Done Lately: I Really Hope That 'Miami Vice ...

LOL. Fucking perfect.

WHere did you guys get .004% from? I watched that youtube video, but after checking the CDC data…it was downgraded to .4.

Can you show me a link right from the CDC showing .004?

Or did you fall from a youtube video made by a propogandist?

How embarrassing.

1 Like

You guys DO know the difference between .4 .04 and .004 right?

Or is it Camicon math time again?

Again, if you have the actual data showing .004 please post it and make me look dumb. I actually LIKE good news.

1 Like