CDC: "The Country Is Ready To Reopen! MAGA!

MAGA!

https://www.dailywire.com/news/cdc-director-actually-the-country-is-ready-to-reopen/

Centers for Disease Control and Prevention director Dr. Robert Redfield said Wednesday that he supports reopening the country and that he believes states are “ready” to return to more normal operations, albeit with some key changes, including social distancing and contact tracing.

Speaking to The Hill, Redfield said that states are making significant strides in bringing down the number of coronavirus cases, and the drop, from March and April when cases peaked, is noticeable — and something to celebrate.

“I want to clarify that the community-based transmission, the community-to-community transmission that overwhelmed the public health departments in late February, March, April, that’s really coming down,” Redfield said.

6 Likes

AZ Governor still wants us in phase 1.

Dude is really pissing people off.

1 Like

YOU’RE LITERALLY KILLING MY GRANDMA, LITERALLY!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

1 Like

TTT 

wizbang - YOU'RE LITERALLY KILLING MY GRANDMA, LITERALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

At gunpoint, elderly and at risk folks were directed to leave their homes and go out to the moves, restaraunts and boutigues…in the simple hope of killing them slowly"

- CNN

1 Like
onepunchJD -

Huh? I thought Arizona was totally opened up?

PA gov is pissing people off too. Refuses to open our county even though we've got single digit deaths.

2 Likes

The Democrat states won't listen to him..during the peaks, they all said, "listen to the CDC, listen to the CDC." Now the CDC is spoken and they will pivot and say, "our local health officials say there are too many new cases..." 

Yea because you're testing everyone. This is all a sham, the blue states will stay shut down no matter what. Even their "relaxation" measures are fake..."Oh, beaches are open." but you can't go on the dry sand, you can't sit down, you can't sun bathe, you can't swim...then the beach isn't fucking open. Same with the parks..."Oh, the parks are slowly opening." But, you can't use the equipment, can't use the grills, can't sit down, can't play tennis..then the park isn't fucking open..."Stores are starting to re-open.." But, you can't go inside, can only rely on "curb side shopping and pick up.." Then the store isn't fucking open.

These things make nice headlines and the left repeat it, "Oh No, our parks and beaches are re-opening..." bullshit. nothing is open in Los Angeles and other blue states. 

3 Likes
jcblass -

The Democrat states won't listen to him..during the peaks, they all said, "listen to the CDC, listen to the CDC." Now the CDC is spoken and they will pivot and say, "our local health officials say there are too many new cases..." 

Yea because you're testing everyone. This is all a sham, the blue states will stay shut down no matter what. Even their "relaxation" measures are fake..."Oh, beaches are open." but you can't go on the dry sand, you can't sit down, you can't sun bathe, you can't swim...then the beach isn't fucking open. Same with the parks..."Oh, the parks are slowly opening." But, you can't use the equipment, can't use the grills, can't sit down, can't play tennis..then the park isn't fucking open..."Stores are starting to re-open.." But, you can't go inside, can only rely on "curb side shopping and pick up.." Then the store isn't fucking open.

These things make nice headlines and the left repeat it, "Oh No, our parks and beaches are re-opening..." bullshit. nothing is open in Los Angeles and other blue states. 

This. My wife is apoplectic because she has to work from home till at least early July. A couple of bars here are defying the faggot Gov Inslee.

The Maestro - 
onepunchJD -

Huh? I thought Arizona was totally opened up?

Governor said still phase 1 this morning… that’s after a week of phase 1.

Its mostly opened up, but dude wants to drag his feet for some reason.

Probably federal funding.

https://youtu.be/QJlkMyAIDns

Virginia is run by one of the worst governers in the country who knows when his dumbass will go to phase 2.

1 Like

“I want to clarify that the community-based transmission, the community-to-community transmission that overwhelmed the public health departments in late February, March, April, that’s really coming down,” Redfield said.

What public health departments were overwhelmed?

DuffyLaCoronilla -

What public health departments were overwhelmed?

Shitty run NYC hospitals is my guess 

onepunchJD -

Yes he is.  Shit like this is going to get us a fucking fascist libtard in the next election.

Just went into phase 1 in MD as well, people can get haircuts now and churches can open at a limited capacity. My counties had 14 deaths..... wish they’d open the gyms.

I Wonder how much this will backfire on blue state politicians?

1 Like

" he believes states are “ready” to return to more normal operations, albeit with some key changes, including social distancing and contact tracing."

Contact tracing is this putting a microchip into everyone.

This is what the real agenda behind all of this is.

Fuck Gates and his associates.

We've been ready for a month, or 2 months depending who you're asking. 

WendyIDMT - 
onepunchJD -

Yes he is.  Shit like this is going to get us a fucking fascist libtard in the next election.

Yep.

AZ is very much purple now.

Never thought that would happen.

There should be a way to put a stop to it.

Ducey is a quack.