cecil gave nic rd 3 lol

1 of the only rds that condit won without ?

Rewatch the fight it was actually clearly Nick's round. Phone Post

caposa -  Rewatch the fight it was actually clearly Nick's round. Phone Post

really,i got bad eyes

Cecil Peoples scored the Superbowl  24-21 Patriots.

I thought the same thing prior to rewatching the fight. I had Condit clearly taking the 3rd and 4th and didn't even bother watching them again at first, but after going back I dont know what I was thinking. The only definitive round I can give to Condit is the 4th. The 1st round was very close and could have gone either way or even scored a 10-10.

fabes - Cecil Peoples scored the Superbowl  24-21 Patriots.

lol

Rds 1-3 could have gone either way. To me, Condit won round 4 without question and Diaz stole round 5

R4 Condit and R5 Diaz were the only clear rounds but I had Diaz edging out the first 3

only rd condit clearly won was 4

3rd was condits second best rd

diaz won 1,2,5, clearly

How could anyone give 5 to Condit? There should be some sort of performance review for this Phone Post

gusto, elias i can agree with that.maybe i should watch it again.the 1,2,5 is how i seen it.

I saw Cecil hitting a crack pipe in between rounds, other judges must have been contact high Phone Post

flacco - How could anyone give 5 to Condit? There should be some sort of performance review for this Phone Post

Because the NSAC has imbeciles like Cecil Peoples on board and Boxing judges like Patricia Morse Jarman doubling as MMA judges, neither of them gave Diaz the 5th and it's fucking sickening. The beginning of the round was basically even and then Diaz had a takedown, secured back mount (the most dominant position of the entire fight), AND had two sub attempts. These judges are not doing their jobs properly and they are effecting fighters careers. Phone Post

gusto - only rd condit clearly won was 4

3rd was condits second best rd

diaz won 1,2,5, clearly

This Phone Post

I called 3rd a draw Phone Post

fightmetric has carlos winning r3 by 4 strikes. not a large margin, lol. 61-57

i think he defended a takedown attempt too...

3rd was close but I gave it to Condit.

1 2 5 to Diaz and 3/4 to Condit.

I was there live and the only round I had Condit clearly winning was round 4.

Not sure how anyone gave Condit the 5th round when that was the closest anyone came to being finished and it was the only takedown and worst position of the entire fight!