Cejudo issues statement to Aljo

I still chuckle at Dom sookin’ to Dana after Henry Slaughtered him early.

2 Likes

Dom is the sorest of sore losers, that’s for sure. He made a complete fool of himself after this fight.

3 Likes

I think he probably was done. But guys like him can’t just be idle. He was supposedly done wrestling and came back at the 2012 trials and barely lost to Simmons who had been the world team rep the year before. Sadly Hazewinkel won the best of 3 and laid a turd in London. If Cejudo had beaten Simmons he makes the team and possibly pulls off another medal performance. When it comes to putting in the hours and grinding away there is none better.

1 Like

Nah he finally started getting some pussy lol

1 Like

Henry loses both fights because youre a JERK!

2 Likes

78e2c112-ff79-455e-a1bc-8103902634d1_text

Henry coming back is awesome. Bring back the cringe! Can’t wait to see him back in action, especially if his hands improve with all the time he’s spending with Tyson.

2 Likes

It’s also a good way to get punched in the face and as you know that is very unsafe.

2 Likes

This is a man that gets the life of being safe and living the safety lifestyle.

2 Likes

Bubble Boy Lol GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos
The only way contact sports should be played in my opinion.

2 Likes

Hes been living under the dry umbrella of Grandpa and daddy his whole life. Hes like Teddy in One Crazy Summer! Its good to be a Kirik!

I used be the Safety Manager at my work. I was the only one with out a degree in Safety. The Safety guys all fucking hated me and I hated them. As soon as they could get me out they did and I couldn’t of been happier. Faggots the whole lot of them.

Of course that’s not KJ.

2 Likes

@Nick_Diaz_Army could have used one a few days ago!

2 Likes

i saw kids playing this shit today, loads of them. couldnt fucking believe it, was pissing myself laughing; they all thought it was normal. fucking weirdos.

3 Likes

Lol. I like the guy getting decleated

telling people they’re ignorant and dangerous often gets tricky.

1 Like

I was good at that. It was working with the asshole PHDs that I wasn’t good at.

Henry needs to take a contender tune up fight

2 Likes