Cejudo vs my 230lb turkmenistani friend

When I was younger at around 126-130 lbs, I got into a few tussles with 185-215 lb dudes who were 5'11-6'2, and 1. the average big fucker does not punch as hard as you think they do, 2. they never seem to see punches coming which flash ko them when their jaw is wide open, and I am not even .0001% of Henry Cejudo. 

Cejudo wins.

The end.

I once watched a former title contender get knocked the fuck out by a cocky noob who was bigger, it was suppose to humble the kid yet he humbled the pro with a knee to the dome that crushed him. A fight is a fight, shit happen when the human skull is not meant to be hit, especially by a bigger human. 

My point is that I believe Cejudo dominates in all parts of this fight. Even with my friend's sambo experience and a little bit of wrestling training. Anyone who is the champ of their weight class or #1 contender, LIVES, EATS, and BREATHES mma 24/7/52/365. They are in all 4 possible situations fight could be taken whether it be on the ground from bottom or top, on the standup, or in a clinch. They train with bigger guys, smaller guys far and wide in between. No above average bloke who hasn't trained in 3-4 years is going up against that. Other than punchers chance you have no hope. 

I think the interesting question is how could a bigger guy with modest training survive against Cejudo? Like say you come home one night and Cejudo is hiding under your bed and grabs your ankle? Then what? You ded. If you try to escape he just climbs up your legs, traps your arms and kills you. If you punch him in the face as hard as you can it doesnt matter, he has been doing insane neck strgthening exercises since he was 6 years old. I would want a weapon. Say you do escape, he can chase after you for miles -- probably at a sub 7min mile. 

https://wbbjj.com/how-to-takedown-a-bigger-opponent-by-henry-cejudo/

JOB - Most people are out of shape and have no cardio. After 30 seconds of swinging, they are breathing hard. Cejudo probably walks around at like 155lbs. He's a small guy, but he has cardio for days, is in shape and hits pretty hard, along with being an olympic gold medalist in wrestling.

My money is on Cejudo… But when we talk about a guy who’s 230 who’s athletic and has some basic wrestling and knows how to throw a punch, then my money is on that guy.

The 230 pound guy though will still gas quickly though and Cejudo would just make it a clinch game until then…

“Some basic wrestling” I think it would take more than just basic skills

We think "Oh, 125 pounds?!  That's like a small child.  I would smesh and wreck".  However, when you consider the weight cutting factor and how the average person is covered in useless fat, that if they were actually in shape, they could probably cut down too, and also take the massive skill gap, Cejudo would def F them up.

I bet you guys like your friend dont think they could beat Holloway, or even Edgar, but Cejudo is on or above that level, would surely be favored over Frankie at this point.  And when you look at BJJ, 145'er Kron won the worlds, and size really does not matter when you are on the ground.  You best believe Cejudo could take down anyone in the world that was not a high level giant wrestler.

Target_the_Gash -
Non N00B -

When I was younger at around 126-130 lbs, I got into a few tussles with 185-215 lb dudes who were 5'11-6'2, and 1. the average big fucker does not punch as hard as you think they do, 2. they never seem to see punches coming which flash ko them when their jaw is wide open, and I am not even .0001% of Henry Cejudo. 

I saw a big soft probably 6'3ish dude get KO'd in a club back in the day by a wirey 5'5" guy that literally had to jump up to hit the guy. Hit him right on the point of the chin and dudes legs buckled and he was out cold with the stanky leg on the floor..

Shit happens, nobodies immune. You never know who you're going to meet that's why I try not to get in fights in the street.

https://media.giphy.com/media/5LYv6AlMYxebC/giphy.gif

crudz - 

Cejudo wins.

The end.

People that train know that size matters.

People that do not train think size doesn’t matter.

ImNotSurprisedDonks -

We think "Oh, 125 pounds?!  That's like a small child.  I would smesh and wreck".  However, when you consider the weight cutting factor and how the average person is covered in useless fat, that if they were actually in shape, they could probably cut down too, and also take the massive skill gap, Cejudo would def F them up.

I bet you guys like your friend dont think they could beat Holloway, or even Edgar, but Cejudo is on or above that level, would surely be favored over Frankie at this point.  And when you look at BJJ, 145'er Kron won the worlds, and size really does not matter when you are on the ground.  You best believe Cejudo could take down anyone in the world that was not a high level giant wrestler.

Well said man, well said.

Soul Gravy - People that train know that size matters.

I doubt anyone weighing in on this post trains anywhere near the level of a world champion in the ufc at any weight class. Size matters much more when 2 people are somewhat near in technique (1-2 years worth of combat technique apart from each other). Cejudo has a whole lifetime of combat experience across 2 sports. That weight difference disappears in the face of constant training, hard work, and most importantly technique. In MY opinion at least.

1 Like

These threads are good for one thing. Exposing how fucking stupid and delusional the people of teh UG are.

Lol!

1 Like
Tony BJJ -
Soul Gravy - People that train know that size matters.

I doubt anyone weighing in on this post trains anywhere near the level of a world champion in the ufc at any weight class. Size matters much more when 2 people are somewhat near in technique (1-2 years worth of combat technique apart from each other). Cejudo has a whole lifetime of combat experience across 2 sports. That weight difference disappears in the face of constant training, hard work, and most importantly technique. In MY opinion at least.

He’s also a 150 lb, jacked, ball of fast twitch explosive steroid muscle that won the olympics AND outran a fire. 

CCC is too fast one has has a leg your friend is fucked. He's quick m

Soul Gravy - People that train know that size matters.

Size matters when skill level is close. Not so much when one is not very skilled and/or out of shape fat dude and one is world class.

Was expecting a video, scrolled, no video. F you OP.

Why doesn't your friend go and visit Triple C