Cejudo with new Brazilian model girlfriend

Triple C back in circulation.

![](upload://5xRkSXKVMUANp4112kJMKepMGPB.jpeg)

UFC superstar Henry Cejudo just can't lose -- he's got a brand new lady friend ... and good lord.

We're told her name is Ana -- she's a model from Brazil, and the two are newly dating.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/11/20/ufc-henry-cejudo-girlfriend-mexico-bikini-pics-brazil-model/ 

2 Likes

![](upload://eGFDkguwGN1TN6wSw49yYMr1xup.jpeg)

1 Like

Beautiful, Champ

3 Likes

Looks like mother and son.

22 Likes

What are they making a big deal about? No tits, flat ass, wide shoulders. I knew tmz was full of fags but cmon 

6 Likes
livelaughlove -

What are they making a big deal about? No tits, flat ass, wide shoulders. I knew tmz was full of fags but cmon 

Not everyone needs a chick with fake tits and a silicone pumped grotesque Kardashian ass

7 Likes

Must be so savage being smaller than even the short girls.

EckY -

https://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/UnderGround/Whats-it-like-to-be-small:2853607?pc=130

EckY - 

Savage enough to bang brazilian models.

I could deal with that.

livelaughlove - 

Henry looks like a Monchhichi, so I’d say he’s doing OK.

She’s tall. 

A true winner at life. Respect 

4 Likes

Sorry she is on the low end of the model totem poll

4 Likes

Maybe I'm being a bit critical and who tf cares what we think as long as he's happy.. but I was expecting something different. 

1 Like

What happened to the last one? I dug her.

Lights Out Lurker -

What does she model..... Gloves?

She certainly isn't modeling elbows. 

2 Likes

2 Likes
thenextman -

She’s tall. 

Yes really tall. Probably pushing 5"3

6 Likes
TexDeuce -
livelaughlove -

Not everyone needs a chick with fake tits and a silicone pumped grotesque Kardashian ass

I agree and I prefer a slim chick. TMZ just writes it like she's the hottest thing on Earth when she looks like a regular girl.

2 Likes

I thought one of his big reason for retirement was spending more time with his girlfriend?

She couldn’t accept his Non-fighter life>

Get back in the cage, champ. You can bang Brazilian models on the side.

1 Like