Celeb Uncensored Street Fights

Anyone watching this stuff? The dudes on the ground need some serious help. The three white dudes getting drpped by the black dude is pretty funny too.

peace

Thank God these "tough guys" have no MMA style training.

peace

On E! The celebraties uncensored has a few streetfights on it. pretty entertaining.

peace

funny stuff

Nothing beats "Ghetto Brawls" for entertainment.

That = dead black man where I come from.

lol @ willie d !!!!

Yeah...two black dudes over 200lbs each beating up 3 white kids about 16 years old,that didnt want to fight in the first place isnt that impressive.

still funny. Willie D must live in KKK territory.lol
peace

yep...now the black dude goes to jail,doesnt get his car fixed....but he claims racism and gets off. wins a lawsuit and od`s on crack. lol

the crackers are strong in this thread

Is someone feeling oppressed? LOL

peace

Someone open a window, it's getting all racial in here.

Jeez people, lighten up.

peace

oh my! someone played the race card!

Of all the major cities in the U.S. Los Angeles is by far the most racist, by far.

The level of segregation there is ungodly, its the complete antithesis of New York.

GoldDragon is correct about LA.

Is Yves Edwards in the house?

this is the type of thing that Jermey got fired over.

""Yeah...two dudes over 200lbs each beating up 3 kids about 16 years old,that didnt want to fight in the first place isnt that impressive."
See the difference?
Easy, but nobody bothers."

Ya its those "two dudes" that fill our prison system. Gee I wonder what race that could be. hmmmmmmm?

The race ur piss scared of... the race u look the other way when u see but u run to a message board to vent ur racist views.