Celeb VS Celeb MMA Match up's

Think of this like a Celeb Death Match, minus the death and using typical MMA rules.

Pick 2 Celebs (dead or alive), simular weight class give ot take 10lbs differance, and pick the round with the final out come of the winner.

Jack Palance Vs Clint Eastwood = Draw (this was the grittiest old dog scrap ever)

Laurence Tureaud (Mr T) Vs Sylvester Stalone = Sylvester via sloppy knock out, late in the 2nd round.... later busted for HGH use, and Mr T gets the nod.

Have at er guy's ........ 

Stallone v Arnold.
I got Stallone via Rocky shit. Phone Post 3.0

Brad Pitt vs Edward Norton.

I've got Pitt via Norton KOing himself. Phone Post 3.0

Ashton kutcher beats them all via sub !! Phone Post 3.0

Michale Hutchison (INXS) Vs David Carradine = David Carradine via mid 2nd round Rear Naked Choke.

Too soon???

If you dont get it... google search... 

Jason Statham vs. Daniel Craig.

Slight edge to Bond.

ricker -

Think of this like a Celeb Death Match, minus the death and using typical MMA rules.

Pick 2 Celebs (dead or alive), simular weight class give ot take 10lbs differance, and pick the round with the final out come of the winner.

Jack Palance Vs Clint Eastwood = Draw (this was the grittiest old dog scrap ever)

Laurence Tureaud (Mr T) Vs Sylvester Stalone = Sylvester via sloppy knock out, late in the 2nd round.... later busted for HGH use, and Mr T gets the nod.

Are you shitting me?! Laurence Tureaud was a legitimate fighter. Myth has it he was supposed to fight Lenny McLean in a bare knuckles straightener Phone Post 3.0

Joe Rogan V's Wesley Snipes Phone Post 3.0

sakurabasHeadBeatAronasKnee -
ricker -

Are you shitting me?! Laurence Tureaud was a legitimate fighter. Myth has it he was supposed to fight Lenny McLean in a bare knuckles straightener Phone Post 3.0

Oh I totally agree with you .... i just thought/ figured that Mr T hasnt thrown mits in a long while; where as Sly has mantained a redgiment in recent years.

Unless you know different about B.A Baracus's skills as of late? 

Chris Rock Vs Chris Tucker ...... Chris Tucker, first round KO using some crazy Jackie Chan Ninja WAR Cry .... 

Kathy Bates Vs Mimi Bobeck (Drew Carry)

Kathy Bates via Sledge hammer fists to the feet of Mimi .... Herb Dean had to call the fight in the 3rd @2.35sec.

Fido Dido (7up) Vs The Noid (Dominos Pizza) 

The Noid wins .... Alistair Overeem has been supplyin him horse meat for energy 

Caitlin Jenner vs Chaz Bono

NC due to simultaneous nut shots in the first.

Keaneau Reeves VS CM Punk 

No question ... Keaneau wins .... cuz he know Kung Fu wooah dude ...

K thats all from me .... this is just getting bad (shakes head in shame)

Katt Williams vs Jaden Smith. I got Jaden with his superior power. Phone Post 3.0

ricker vs appropriate use of apostrophes Phone Post 3.0

Shitle Tot - ricker vs appropriate use of apostrophes Phone Post 3.0

Meh.... :-) 

ricker -
Shitle Tot - ricker vs appropriate use of apostrophes Phone Post 3.0

Meh.... :-) 

Would have thumed up ... but used all my thumbs for the day ... 

Terry Crews vs anyone.

I just wanna see him throwing bombs Phone Post 3.0

NoLoveAlmeidaMeRegretThisBet - Terry Crews vs anyone.

I just wanna see him throwing bombs Phone Post 3.0
Vs the rock Phone Post 3.0