Celebrity Appearance Help

I know I have made a thousand threads and probably have people sick of me by now, BUT this is very important.

I would like to get a hold of a celebrity actor/actress/sports star to attend this event to sign autographs and get pictures taken with fans. I believe this would be very successful with the non martial artist crowd. I know my charity event for St. Judes is going to be successful with the MMA and martial arts community. I would like to get a celebrity to attend that I can advertise and get people in the door that are a Non Martial Arts Crowd, and see what the MMA community is doing in the positive light for the great cause. This would even strike interest into the people that attend to possibly get involved in the seminar or start the martial arts.

If ANYONE has a connection with some celebrity or sports stars please contact me through RobertEMrotek2@aol.com....I know St. Judes has Robin Williams and Sarah Jessica Parker has spokes people for the hospital, and I am talking with them about setting something up.

Comments?

Robert

ttt

ttt

A Victor Torn read my mind...

Joe Rogan would fit your request perfect.  He is the coolest celebrity ever and he's famous in several accolades... t.v., stand-up comedy, MMA commentator, cover model... etc.

Joe Rogan is very cool and nothing less than a great guy. 

I vote Joe for your show!  

ttt

gokartmozart- you are just another hater to me then. It is your choice to read my threads, post on them, or donate. Also I am not an asshole like you were by posting all my threads that i made over a month ago and deleted. You even posted some old ass threads when I was getting ideas about an event like this over a year ago. Get over it. I TTT 4-5 a day and that is it, and dont feel that is too much.

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

How many other celebrity's post on this site besides Rogan? Is this a subtle overture?

I am sure he is asked to do plenty of appearances for charity..

I don't think it's fair to ask this way, especially with his schedule..

But I could be wrong.. and if I am .. well excuse me...

I think there should be a seperate forum for stuff like this.. I am not trying to be an asshole, but people can go right to it, instead of this thread being knocked back with all the "underground threads."

ttt