Celebrity Bags of Sheet

I've compiled a list of celebrity shitbags. I worked on this tirelessly. What do you think? Did I miss anyone?

Lindsay Lohan
Kim Kardashian
Kourtney Kardashian
Chloe Kardashian
Amanda Bynes
Farrah Abraham
Ke$ha
Heidi Montag
Taylor Momsen
Chris Brown
Kanye West
Justin Bieber
Lil Wayne
Charlie Sheen
Lance Armstrong
Tiger Woods
Mel Gibson
Bruce Jenner

REmove Mel Gibson and Tiger Woods and i think you have a solid list.

Mel is an outstanding Director.

Tiger is one of the greatest his sport has ever seen.

What did Justin Bieber do besides become filthy rich with his teen pop music?

Throw some of the wife beaters on your list.

Wouldn't it be easier to list the celebrities that aren't bags of shit? Phone Post 3.0

Soooo ur A fan of Michael Vick? Phone Post 3.0

Chael thinks lebron is a piece of shit. Phone Post

Barbasol - 

seriously?

Barbasol - 

Mind = bottled...

"Celebrities" Phone Post

Where is Chris brown Phone Post 3.0

What did Kourtney Kardashian do?

Also, you can hate on the biebs, but not sure if he's earned a spot on this list. Phone Post 3.0

GIBB0 - What did Kourtney Kardashian do?

Also, you can hate on the biebs, but not sure if he's earned a spot on this list. Phone Post 3.0

Seriously? The amount of DB shit coming from that kid is hilarious!!

From writing in Ann Franks diary about how she would be a bieberfan, to his DB audi, to the shit he has been saying lately acting all tough and shit. In my opinion he is at the top of the list.

"Also, you can hate on the biebs, but not sure if he's earned a spot on this list."

He has absolutely earned a spot on this list.  I'd say he's in the top 5, easy.  He has a well known reputation for being a spoiled piece of shit and one of the biggest douchebags in celebrityville. 

Dire -

From writing in Ann Franks diary about how she would be a bieberfan, to his DB audi, to the shit he has been saying lately acting all tough and shit. In my opinion he is at the top of the list.
You seem confused. Phone Post 3.0

Dire -

He didn't write in her diary

He wrote in the guest book at the museum. That's not an issue, making it one is drinking the ET cool aid.

So he drives a flashy car? Doesn't mean anything.

Sure he's a punk, arrogant and a spoiled brat, but you're comparing him to people who have actually done things wrong. Not just had a questionable attitude. Phone Post 3.0

Dire -

LOL did you just say he wrote in her diary? You are a TARD. Phone Post

InnerTubeCaptain - 

I don't disagree with your list, but here is how I feel about celebrities....

Most celebrities, especially actors, are fucking flakey ass, irresponsible, immature, self-centered, nitwitts to begin with. Think about it. Have you ever met anyone that wants to become an actor or actress? Being a native Southern Californian, I've met many in my day and 99% of them fit most, if not all of the adjectives I posted above. So why then do we hold them to such a high fucking standard once the few become successful? 

I couldn't give a shit about how celebrities live their lives or what they do and say off stage. Entertain me bitches. That's I find them useful for. 

I agree with this.

And Tiger Woods isn't a shit bag. He was just a horrible husband. By all accounts, he's a great dad. Guys on the tour may not like him, but that's just because he's a ferocious competitor who just wants to win. His competition isn't supposed to like him.

Judge Mental - 

REmove Mel Gibson and Tiger Woods and i think you have a solid list.

Mel is an outstanding Director.

Tiger is one of the greatest his sport has ever seen.