Celebrity Conspiracy Theories

Please elaborate on the bush assassination attempts please

I am just stepping out for the night, it’s all in here if interested. I can elaborate further later tonight if needed.

starts with the Reagan attempt & Bush connections, Bush & JFK mentioned a few pages in & then becomes more about Danny Casolaro & “the octopus”. It’s a good thread, In my biased opinion.

this thread has more on the Bush/JFK connection IIRC.

4 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

You wanna know what blows my mind about the first link you sent?

That is from today 45 mins ago. I haven’t thought about Jodie foster in idk how long. This type of shit happens to me all the time

2 Likes

Donald Marshall celebrity cloning

Same here, were gaining more access to the morphogenetic field

1 Like

the biggest one that no one mentions is the jimmy Savile story.
He was the Yorkshire ripper’s handler.
he was also a serial killer, podophile, cannibal, necrophiliac and the BBCs biggest star.

3 Likes

George Harrison was suspicious of him

btw his hairstyle is modelled after Moors murderer Myra Hindley.

2 Likes

that’s why Gervais called him a snitch at the Emmy’s
Golden Globes host [Ricky Gervais] wasted no time referencing [Sean Penn]‘s interview with El Chapo in his opening monologue on Sunday.

The comedian opened the show with a joke about going into hiding where “not even [Sean Penn] could find him, before calling the actor a “snitch.”

Gervais was referencing Penn’s recent Rolling Stone article about his secret trip to Mexico to meet with drug lord Joaquín Guzmán Loera — a.k.a. “El Chapo.”

Published on Saturday, the article documented the actor’s trip across the border to meet with El Chapo, as arranged by Mexican actress [Kate del Castillo]. The interview eventually led Mexican officials to the drug lord, allowing them to arrest him six months after his dramatic escape from prison.

3 Likes