Celebrity Encounters; Good or Bad...Share!!

Title says it all my OG bros and hoes...lets hear some good shit!!

Most recent was Fat Joe at the Atlantis in the Bahamas

Smoked weed w him and gis wife's gay brotger from my one hitter next to where they park the yachts

Cool dude...very tall and lost lots of weight

2 Likes

One time I was walking down the street and turned the corner. All of a sudden, BAAAMMM, somebody kicks me in the chest. I look up from the street and it’s Dr. Martin Luther the King. I said “Dr. King!” And he goes “sorry. I thought you were someone else”. 

9 Likes

Nakita Koloff isn't reallly Russian . I was kid and heartbroken. 

Rode in an elevator with Jerry Rice. Very nice. Was surprised how short he was. I asked him if i could cover him now that he’s older and he laughed. Signed my raiders jersey. 

1 Like

Met Goldberg at a UFC about a decade ago and he could not have been cooler. Super super nice guy. Met Jason Statham around the same time at a UFC also. Not nearly as nice and was shockingly small.  

ChucksChin -

Nakita Koloff isn't reallly Russian . I was kid and heartbroken. 

Met him at a local event a couple of years ago. Super nice guy. Made time to talk to everyone. 

1 Like
1chaino -

One time I was walking down the street and turned the corner. All of a sudden, BAAAMMM, somebody kicks me in the chest. I look up from the street and it’s Dr. Martin Luther the King. I said “Dr. King!” And he goes “sorry. I thought you were someone else”. 

You lying you never meet martin Luther da king

5 Likes

Danny trejo - super awesome dude 

Jon heder - dude took time to bullshit with everyone 

Emilio rivera - great dude I have never met any celeb that was rude to me always really cool even pete rose was amazing

1 Like

Frank trigg introduced me to Chuck Zito in Vegas.

Neither Chuck nor I cared who the other was but we got along.

Charlie Daniels. One of the kindest humble person I have ever met. Much less a celebrity.  He took time to listen to everyone’s story. Gave a guitar to a young fan of his and talked to the kid for about 10 min.  Took pictures with anyone that wanted one with him. A truly good person.  He will be missed. 

6 Likes

Saw Bob Sapp at a movie theater once. He couldn't figure out how to use the movie ticket kiosk and looked like a giant child about to throw a temper tantrum.

4 Likes

one of the funniest ones ive had was on an elevator with diedrich bader in a hospital (we both hop on the elevator in the parking structure). One floor up we pick up another passenger...he sees bader and is clearly excited.

As hes getting off off his floor...the third passenger turns around in the doorway and looks at both of us and pretty much yells "HEY PETER MAN, CHECK OUT CHANNEL 9, ITS THE BREAST EXAM...WHOOOOOO!!!!!!!" ala office space. 

Both of us die laughing...as it turns out we are both going to see the same ortho...so we are sitting in the waiting room...quietly laughing...then stopping...then one of us would start again,  and we'd both start laughing again. we kept doing that until i was called in for my appointment...neither of us said a word to the other...just laughed.. when I came out from the appointment he was gone.

Even as I type this im giggling.

9 Likes

Peyton Manning = super nice guy

Michael Jordon = played basketball with me in some of my buddies a few time. We were in 7th grade and he was a senior. I hear he became a dick

Gary Patton = He was getting of elevator in Minneapolis and I asked how’s it going. He kinda growled at me and Pete Chilcut (?) got between us. He was terrifyingly intense. Found out later that day they were in town playing bucks and got a beat down. Also chatted up with who I believe was Vin Baker at check out. He was gigantic but nice guy

The Road Warriors - only said hi and gawked at them. Seemed nice enough

The chick from Segmon and the SeaMonsters. She was a snooty cunt 

Travolta offered to push in my stool. We weren’t in a bar though.

5 Likes

I saw Hulk Hogan, Matt Brown and Andrew 3000 one time apiece. 

that’s it. I didn’t walk up to them or anything. 

1 Like

Alright, true but long story…

After college I worked at a “Hollywood /Industry” Restaurant for years and pretty much each night some level of celebrity was there. Everyone. Just an insane number over the years.

Shockingly --and I am serious here-- my least favorite was Elizabeth Berkley from “Showgirls”. Not even close to the biggest star we had, but absolutely the worst, at least for me.

She called well ahead and even stopped by days before to plan a special evening. She even paid the chef to make a “special dessert” just for her guest --his favorite boyhood dessert.

I was thinking, who is this guy she is doing all this stuff for?

Well, when she and her date showed up and got the best table in the house, the guy was super nervous and I immediately knew why. What she didn’t know-- is he had been to the restaurant several times before with his family and we knew who he was.

He was a big TV producer with a big hit show arounf that time mid-90s.

He was SO f-ing uncomfortable!!! LOL

I won’t bore you with what a b!tch shes was at every step, but

at one point at the end of the night–as the boss was pressuring me to get them out the door (they were the ONLY guests still in the restaurant) she told me, in no uncertain terms, “no one comes into this room for the next 15 minutes”. (I’m not joking).

I left the room, not knowing what to do and the owner got furious at me and sent me right back in there. She starred daggers at me.

So, by the end of the night she was pissed, the producer was mortified, the owner was angry with me and I got a stiffed by her.

Everyone was unhappy, all thanks to Jessie from “Saved by the Bell”.

3 Likes
shen - Alright, true but long story...

After college I worked at a “Hollywood /Industry” Restaurant for years and pretty much each night some level of celebrity was there. Everyone. Just an insane number over the years.

Shockingly --and I am serious here-- my least favorite was Elizabeth Berkley from “Showgirls”. Not even close to the biggest star we had, but absolutely the worst, at least for me.

She called well ahead and even stopped by days before to plan a special evening. She even paid the chef to make a “special dessert” just for her guest --his favorite boyhood dessert.

I was thinking, who is this guy she is doing all this stuff for?

Well, when she and her date showed up and got the best table in the house, the guy was super nervous and I immediately knew why. What she didn’t know-- is he had been to the restaurant several times before with his family and we knew who he was.

He was a big TV producer with a big hit show arounf that time mid-90s.

He was SO f-ing uncomfortable!!! LOL

I won’t bore you with what a b!tch shes was at every step, but

at one point at the end of the night–as the boss was pressuring me to get them out the door (they were the ONLY guests still in the restaurant) she told me, in no uncertain terms, “no one comes into this room for the next 15 minutes”. (I’m not joking).

I left the room, not knowing what to do and the owner got furious at me and sent me right back in there. She starred daggers at me.

So, by the end of the night she was pissed, the producer was mortified, the owner was angry with me and I got a stiffed by her.

Everyone was unhappy, all thanks to Jessie from “Saved by the Bell”.

Shen, you rock.

I'd say Jack Nicholson would be the only one to make me bat a lash. Otherwise:

https://youtu.be/aJueM83IdfQ

Oh and John McEnroe was the PERFECT ASSHOLE. Told off a kid in a wheelchair haha

Artie Lange was in his drug days, zombie mode but very polite. 

Noel something (guy that plays Hector in everything) met at the Chuck vs Tito 3 fight. Really normal nice fella.

Shitload of pro wrestlers. All cool except honky tonk fag.