Celebrity encounters that let you down

So I just met the angels pitcher Cj Wilson. He seemed personable to most the people in line getting autographs from him, but by the time I got up to him, he seemed agitated and didn't say much. I was mostly just there to see his McLaren P1 in person anyways but it left me thinking....
Every single ufc fighter I have met, has been super cool and down to earth and really friendly. (Other than Phil baroni but he was rid raging at the time)
Most wwe guys have met have been a-holes and most other celebs have been a mixed bag.

So OG, who's some of the coolest encounters you've had and who were the worst? Phone Post 3.0

Coolest I would say was playing golf with Calvin Murphy in a celeb tournament. He was just as charismatic in person as he is on tv.

Worst was playing the same tournament a few years prior with Ed Too Tall Jones. He didn't much want to talk to our team at all ( it's a team of 4 plus a celeb). Now when we got backed up on a hole and a few of the celebs were together, he was chatty. Phone Post 3.0

AdamVMMA - There's already a thread in this. Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

I've met Julian Edelman (patriots WR) a few times. First time I thought he was a douchebag. But every other time he was cool.

I've Milan lucic and tuuka rask both were really cool and were cracking jokes with me Phone Post 3.0

disappointed to discover that Glenn Danzig is like 5'2. makes his whole "badass" routine a little pathetic

When I when I was around 12 I met Barry bonds with my dad and asked for an autograph. He asked my dad for $50. My dad turned to me and said "son, Eddie Murphys autograph isn't worth $50." Phone Post 3.0

doobie - When I when I was around 12 I met Barry bonds with my dad and asked for an autograph. He asked my dad for $50. My dad turned to me and said "son, Eddie Murphys autograph isn't worth $50." Phone Post 3.0
That's hilarious!

Yea I met Steve Garvey from the Dodgers for a news station I was working for. I'm not a dodgers fan but my dad was. My dad at the time had Lukemia so I asked Steve for an autograph for my father with lukemia, he said "oh in that case I'll only charge ya $25." I said no thanks. Steve is now battling cancer himself. It almost seemed poetic that he still wanted to charge a cancer patient for an autograph and he ended up with cancer. Phone Post 3.0

duckdentistry - disappointed to discover that Glenn Danzig is like 5'2. makes his whole "badass" routine a little pathetic
That's what did it? Not the video of him getting dropped? Phone Post 3.0

ginasbabydaddy - 
doobie - When I when I was around 12 I met Barry bonds with my dad and asked for an autograph. He asked my dad for $50. My dad turned to me and said "son, Eddie Murphys autograph isn't worth $50." Phone Post 3.0
That's hilarious!

Yea I met Steve Garvey from the Dodgers for a news station I was working for. I'm not a dodgers fan but my dad was. My dad at the time had Lukemia so I asked Steve for an autograph for my father with lukemia, he said "oh in that case I'll only charge ya $25." I said no thanks. Steve is now battling cancer himself. It almost seemed poetic that he still wanted to charge a cancer patient for an autograph and he ended up with cancer. Phone Post 3.0

HAHA! Brutal, poetic justice.

edit: wrong thread

Ken shamrock , he wanted 20 bucks for a pic with my camera. However frank was cool as hell as is ever other fighter I have meet.

While shacking like a leaf before a tournament someone started patting my back. I turn around. And it's Jason Godsey
He talks to me for awhile n gives some tips. He then won the tournament ( funny thing I had a pass to the 2nd rd but they changed it n gave it to him.lol I could have said I made it to 2nd round to all my friends.). But he was really cool. Phone Post 3.0

i met cory feldman, he was a prick and the size of a 6th grader.

Hahaha, when I went to the lawler vs brown fights in San Jose big black was at chipotle and wouldn't stop for pictures, personally it didn't bother me, because he's already a huge black man so everyone probably already at leasts looks at him when he's in public and in sure that makes a lot more people recognize you in public. But my buddy got really pissed off and acted like big black owed him a picture or something, he bitched about it the rest of the trip lol, Phone Post 3.0

I've got a few. But Rich Franklin was the classiest UFC guy I've ever met.

Tim Slylvia was the biggest douche. Phone Post 3.0

ginasbabydaddy -
That's hilarious!

The look on bonds face was priceless. I don't understand why professional athletes would charge for that kind of stuff. Phone Post 3.0

sublime13 - 
duckdentistry - disappointed to discover that Glenn Danzig is like 5'2. makes his whole "badass" routine a little pathetic
That's what did it? Not the video of him getting dropped? Phone Post 3.0

well I met him in 1996 so the infamous video beatdown hadn't transpired. But yeah I was a young metal fan and I thought of Danzig as this berserker/demon warrior poet who could conjure up hellfire and wither mere mortals.

The reality was a hobbit sized dude with long, greasy hair, long, ragged and dirty fingernails, tremendous body odor and halitosis and a guido accent.

YoungGunABKJ - Ken shamrock , he wanted 20 bucks for a pic with my camera. However frank was cool as hell as is ever other fighter I have meet.

While shacking like a leaf before a tournament someone started patting my back. I turn around. And it's Jason Godsey
He talks to me for awhile n gives some tips. He then won the tournament ( funny thing I had a pass to the 2nd rd but they changed it n gave it to him.lol I could have said I made it to 2nd round to all my friends.). But he was really cool. Phone Post 3.0
Lol. At a ufc fan expo I met the bad guy from karate kid 1. The cobra kai instructor. He had a booth set up to sell some straight to DVD bulls hit movie and was charging people for a picture. No one was going to his booth a d he sat there with a look on his face like someone shit in his cereal lol Phone Post 3.0

The Brotorious B.I.G - I've met Julian Edelman (patriots WR) a few times. First time I thought he was a douchebag. But every other time he was cool.

I've Milan lucic and tuuka rask both were really cool and were cracking jokes with me Phone Post 3.0

Let me guess.

You posted a Selfie of you and Edelman when he was asleep.

Rambo John J -
The Brotorious B.I.G - I've met Julian Edelman (patriots WR) a few times. First time I thought he was a douchebag. But every other time he was cool.

Let me guess.

You posted a Selfie of you and Edelman when he was asleep.
No but I actually know that girl. Phone Post 3.0

Chit-chatted with Johnny Dep back in 1992.  He was personable and engaging despite being irritated with his general surroundings.