Celeste's response to Rousey

I don't know about you guys but I thought the way that bird handled herself was pretty fuckin cool.

Standing up for herself and going back at Rousey was ballsy.

PROPS Phone Post 3.0

Ronda is the female version of Tiger Woods. Pushed by an overbearing parent who taught them to win at all costs. Unfortunately humility and class are usually not part of that equation. Phone Post 3.0

Not to defend Rousey because personally I find her fairly annoying on the best of days but I'm thinking that when she's referring to the ring girls making more than fighters she's referring to fighters like those in the prelims and such. Even in the UFC a lot of those fighters are making sweet fuck all after all is said and done. You can bet your ass the Britanneys of the UFC are going home with a fatter paycheque for their nights "work" than those peeps Phone Post 3.0

Weak by Ronda to attack the ring girls. Why not mention Buffer? Phone Post 3.0

chadp - Weak by Ronda to attack the ring girls. Why not mention Buffer? Phone Post 3.0
Hard to crap on a guy who I think rarely misses an event for as long as he's been with the company Phone Post 3.0

chadp - Weak by Ronda to attack the ring girls. Why not mention Buffer? Phone Post 3.0
Bruce, although a little cheesy, actually brings something to the 'show'. You could actually have any half decent looking girl carrying them cards and no one would notice or care. Bruce buffer probably is overpaid when you compare the actual effort, blood, sweat and tears the fighters put in to get 8 grand (not all I know) to his nights work. Don't think rousey was talking about earnings outside the ufc because that would be ridiculous, but if the ring girls are getting paid anywhere near the bottom level fighters for a uthen that doesn't reflect very well on the guys who sign the cheques does it? Phone Post 3.0

Seth_Modesitt_MMA - Translation - " I've literally worked my ass off outside the UFC and been shit on for it"

- Arianney Phone Post 3.0

Well, I can't see her ass so she must of. Props to her.

SignsOfChaos - Not to defend Rousey because personally I find her fairly annoying on the best of days but I'm thinking that when she's referring to the ring girls making more than fighters she's referring to fighters like those in the prelims and such. Even in the UFC a lot of those fighters are making sweet fuck all after all is said and done. You can bet your ass the Britanneys of the UFC are going home with a fatter paycheque for their nights "work" than those peeps Phone Post 3.0
Unfortunately that's just the way of the world for the so-called genetically blessed. Phone Post 3.0