Cell shop kid rubbing his cold sores w/I'm shoppin

Moved. Old service sucks here so have to switch.

I tried repeatedly to have the other person help me. Even going out of the store saying I had to think about it and I'll be back.

Go back and get stuck with them again and finally told him "hey man I'm not trying to be a dick but I'm a Germaphob and I see you rubbing on those cold sores and I don't want you touching my phone. and I'd like the other person help me" felt a little bad saying but have NEVER had one before and he was picking and rubbing bad.

He kind of chuckles and says sorry and I go over to the other person. When I ask them for help they say "sorry I'm actually leaving in a few so the other guy needs to help you"

Herp kid was getting ready to say that I didn't want his help, but didn't want to crush him. So said I'll think about some more and left.

Went over to Best Buy to see if they could handle and they did.

Best part 200 Best Buy gift card for doing it in there store!

Pays to be a germaphob! Phone Post 3.0

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/masonry/000/889/638/580.gif

How long is the best buy card offer good for? I am getting my mom a new phone soon Phone Post 3.0

Kid trying to help me at cell phone shop was picking his cold sore.

I told him I didn't want his cold sore picking hell. Went to Best Buy

They took care of me and I got a 200 dollar gift card.

200 richer and cold sore free! Phone Post 3.0

OJTT_ConorWrestedHisBallsOnMyHead - How long is the best buy card offer good for? I am getting my mom a new phone soon Phone Post 3.0
No exp!

Think I'll wait till Black Friday for a ps4 or new iPad mini. :) Phone Post 3.0

People do disrespectful shit to people they have no respect for. Suit up, turn on gopro and earn you some respect. OG

BrckNoHitBk -

People do disrespectful shit to people they have no respect for. Suit up, turn on gopro and earn you some respect. OG

Not following. My NOT making this an issue in front of his coworkers is me being respectful/cool to him.

Him being a disgusting fuck picking his cold sores then wanting to touch my iPhone (which touches my face) is fucked. Phone Post 3.0

BravoPUA - 
BrckNoHitBk -

Not following. My NOT making this an issue in front of his coworkers is me being respectful/cool to him.

Him being a disgusting fuck picking his cold sores then wanting to touch my iPhone (which touches my face) is fucked. Phone Post 3.0

Your SN makes the herpes fear a little funnier, imo

MattyECB -
BravoPUA - 
BrckNoHitBk -

Your SN makes the herpes fear a little funnier, imo
I know

But defense tea tree soap and wipes after hooking up. Always using protection

Blood work every 3 months.

STI free. Never even had a cold sore

Got a serious GF now.

Dodged a few bullets! Phone Post 3.0