Cena/Nikki vs Miz/Maryse mixed tag @ Mania

that's the rumor right now as Nikki wants her retirement match to be with Cena

HAHAHAHAHA

No way Bryan miz happens and I see cena dropping the strap, so TBH this makes sense

Tommy Gunnz - 

Even if the match didn't happen, LOL@ Nikki if this rumor is true. Cena is perfectly capable of getting other pussy.

lol yea right 

TheBearStare - HAHAHAHAHA

first post nails it again

I read this as well, and it's possible that Cena fake proposes to her in the ring since Natalya brings that up a lot.

Jesus Fucking Christ.

I wouldn't lie, I have a perverse interest in seeing that.

The only part of this idea I like is Nikki retiring

When did the retirement talk start? Or is this like a wrestling retirement match and she returns under a mask?

Why does she want to retire? Cena doesnt want to marry her or have kids she is young and hot still. Unless shes tired of the business. 

Philanderer -
Tommy Gunnz - 

Even if the match didn't happen, LOL@ Nikki if this rumor is true. Cena is perfectly capable of getting other pussy.

well he has been known to stray lol I give it less than a month of her being off the road with him before he starts slaying other divas

Tommy Gunnz - 
Philanderer -
Tommy Gunnz - 

well he has been known to stray lol I give it less than a month of her being off the road with him before he starts slaying other divas

THIS. Is she forgetting why Cena got his ass beat in divorce court in the first place, and why he knew to make her sign a 70 page contract before she could live at his house?!

Who is the first diva to receive an Attitude Adjustment once Nikki retires?

TheRealJoker -

alexa bliss. yes, I know she is engaged too but super cena gets what super cena wants

Way to capitalize on the momentum of that classic match with A.J. Styles put him in a mixed tag match with the Miz....they should add Midgets like the match at Wrestlemania 3...that ended well

AnthonyWeiner - 
Tommy Gunnz - 
TheRealJoker -

alexa bliss. yes, I know she is engaged too but super cena gets what super cena wants

Some guy is dumb enough to propose to Alexa Bliss? Good luck reading about your wife getting Eiffel Towered by the Hype Bros on thedirty.com a year from now, dude.

Australian Buddy something from NXT. (He was in the tag team she managed there.)

So hey guys I just tied ric flairs record, what's the plan for wrestlemania?

Well John in two weeks you drop the belt and at wrestlemania you'll face the miz and maryse in a mixed tag, you and yo bitch

He breaks a very important record in terms of WWE belts currently and the WWE treats it like won a coffee on Roll up the Rim.

Throwing darts at a board.