Cena vs Brock at night of champions September 21st

Source is bleacher report. Posting from phone so can't post link. Phone Post 3.0

Let's hope it's another squash match and this time Lesnar doesn't even pin him. He just walks away after a serious beating. Phone Post

How this match shpuld go...brock f5s him within 30 seconds and pins him...thats what I thought was going to happen at summerslam when he did ir haha Phone Post 3.0

Maybe Cena snaps and demolishes Brock with chair shots after a DQ.

Seth runs down with the briefcase.

The previously MIA Dean Ambrose jumps the barrier to ruin the cash in.

Cena can go into a heelish kill mode, uncomfortably destroying low tier heels.

Brock goes away until Survivor Series.

Seth and Dean pick up where they left off. Phone Post 3.0

I'm just glad I'm the first to post this or somebody hasn't said something like "search function is your friend" or something like that Phone Post 3.0

cactussack - I'm just glad I'm the first to post this or somebody hasn't said something like "search function is your friend" or something like that Phone Post 3.0
This isn't the mongoloid farm called the UG. In fact, here's a VTFU because why not? Phone Post 3.0

MMAhaiku -
cactussack - I'm just glad I'm the first to post this or somebody hasn't said something like "search function is your friend" or something like that Phone Post 3.0
This isn't the mongoloid farm called the UG. In fact, here's a VTFU because why not? Phone Post 3.0
Thanks back at ya! But I can never see any arrows by my name does that mean I have a negative vote count? Phone Post 3.0

Yea I'm pretty sure I'm like super negative votes from when Anderson and vitor fought I said something and got ALOT of vote downs lol Phone Post 3.0

Cena's got this.

KnowAnySailors - Really, Cena winning it back and overcoming the odds in a month and one week seems...extremely short sighted. Phone Post 3.0
This.

A turnaround that quick isn't logical... Then again, Bryan aside, long term booking hasn't been the WWE's strong suit lately.

I think Brock holds until Mania. Anything else makes almost no sense IMO Phone Post 3.0

cactussack - Yea I'm pretty sure I'm like super negative votes from when Anderson and vitor fought I said something and got ALOT of vote downs lol Phone Post 3.0
Cactussack, I'm giving you a VU for your screen name as well. That's just beautiful. Phone Post 3.0

MMAhaiku -
I like "mongoloid farm." It accurately describes the UG. Phone Post 3.0

VTFU Phone Post 3.0

Driscoll -
MMAhaiku -
I like "mongoloid farm." It accurately describes the UG. Phone Post 3.0
Agreed.

Disappointed every time I look on there. Phone Post 3.0

World Peace's Left Elbow -
cactussack - Yea I'm pretty sure I'm like super negative votes from when Anderson and vitor fought I said something and got ALOT of vote downs lol Phone Post 3.0
Cactussack, I'm giving you a VU for your screen name as well. That's just beautiful. Phone Post 3.0
Soon as I get my 24 hr vote back I'll return the favor. Phone Post 3.0

This is a great place, all 37 of my VU have come from here. This is the only forum I go to and the only review even downloaded the app. You rarely get voted down here unless you're a complete douche. Phone Post 3.0

See if we can get u into the green....here's another

That said...where does bleacher report get their news? Is this being confirmed elsewhere? I just kmow.bleacher report hasn't been that reliable in Che king their reportd Phone Post 3.0

Sofa King Cool - This thread is a good example of why the PWF is awesome. The best forum by far.

I love you guys. No homo. Well, maybe a little homo. Phone Post 3.0
I love the pwf too. I go to gamer ground underground and other ground but I only post here I usually lurk every where else. I love you guys too! No Hetro! Phone Post 3.0

MMAhaiku - Maybe Cena snaps and demolishes Brock with chair shots after a DQ.

Seth runs down with the briefcase.

The previously MIA Dean Ambrose jumps the barrier to ruin the cash in.

Cena can go into a heelish kill mode, uncomfortably destroying low tier heels.

Brock goes away until Survivor Series.

Seth and Dean pick up where they left off. Phone Post 3.0
I like it, i like it alot Phone Post 3.0

I heard Ambrose isn't back until the Hell In The Cell ppv. I can't see Brock losing before Wrestlemania but then Seth Rollins having the briefcase is a waste. I've only recently gotten back into it but has there been a MITB winner that failed to cash it in? It would be extremely shortsighted to break up the Shield, which has benefited each former member, and take the rub of the briefcase only to have it be wasted.

I don't have an issue with Lesnar being the champ but it sort of limits who the next contenders are. By destroying Cena it makes it tough for someone else to come in and make it competitive without making Cena look weak. But then you can't kill any of the young guy's pushes. Who's really out there? Cena? The Rock? Reigns? Lesnar isn't putting over Daniel Bryan in this lifetime. Phone Post 3.0