Cenk: "I'd end him", wants to come at Rogan face-to-face for $1000

I’m not watching or reading any of this crap but i gotta applaud Joe on his restraint. I’ve been listening since day 1 and i can’t think of a time when he ever commented on or otherwise allowed anyone else’s agenda to derail his show. He barely said anything about all of the ivermectin hate he’s been getting. TYT and other channels keep poking at him in hopes that he’ll talk about it, but he hasn’t fallen for it. Good for him.

4 Likes

He’s talked about it before, but the day he decided to stop paying attention to what people were saying about him definitely changed his attitude.

This is a bizarre post. Rogan’s brain is fried because he smokes weed? The guy is Turkish?

Okay man.

1 Like

Fuck any liberal who’d think it was appropriate to name yourself after a bunch of genocidal islamists.

2 Likes

Google says Cenk is 5’9" and I couldn’t find anything that said he’d ever done any combat sport even as a hobbyist. Not sure about “much bigger and fought my whole life”

1 Like

The whole world would love to see this happen, Cenk would get touched once and go down like he’d been hit with a wrecking ball. What a blowhard imbecile.

1 Like

Don’t try to scam us buddy. We know there’s no virginity left.

2 Likes

What What Smile GIF

1 Like

Perfect. Lol

1 Like

Can’t bet what you dont have bruh…

1 Like

Cecil Peeples scores is 30-27 for Cenk “The Young Turk”

Leftist males like Cenk often exude impotent rage; they’re furious wimps.

They have bought into an ideology that hates them and it fills them with anger & self-loathing which they project to the world.

It’s not healthy.

7 Likes

1 Like

cenk is desperate

1 Like

I don’t know if Joe would beat him in celebrity boxing but I would pick him in a street fight, mma, grappling. Joe would drop him with one Thai kick

1 Like

Rogan would end that Turks life

This would be the biggest superfight since Rogan vs Snipes.

1 Like

The guy never said he’d beat him in a fight, just said he’d call Rogan a loser to his face for $1,000 because Joe won’t do anything due to laws. Seems like common sense answer to me.

1 Like

“I’m much larger than Joe and I’ve fought my whole life. I’d end him.”

Maybe you missed that part.

6 Likes