Cernovich bangd uh Tranny?

What the mother fucking fuck you can't endorse anyone these days without finding out later they've been banging chinese trannyz

https://youtu.be/cgBY2pEyoIA

^Baked Alaska podcast the part about cernovich is at 13 to about 25

Here's the article he posted on his website( fn gag literally)...

“This was awhile go, I went out with a friend to meet up with a girl he knew who was going out for her bday, since she had a table and bottle service at some nicer club. Me and my friend got pretty fucked up on vodka and oxy’s before we left. I knew the girl, she was a cute Asian chick, and I knew she had cute friends. One of her friends I’ve never met was there, like 5’8, Chinese, fucking hot (looked like some kpop singer). The girl I knew introduced us, and we hit it off immediately, I kept drinking, I think I prolly popped another Oxy, I was pretty faded.

“I remember her saying like twice “did you know I’m a man” she was hammered too, and I thought it was a joke and would respond with something like “fuck you” and she’d laugh. Were there signs? I dunno, maybe she was grinding against me too hard when we danced, when she grabbed my hand to go to the bar/outside for a smoke, maybe her grip was a little too strong. Maybe when we kissed she was too forceful and lacked that female sensuality. I was too gone to notice.

“When we left the club she came back to my place, she had some coke so I did like 2 lines. I was so fucking horny, and fucked up. We just started going at it, I took her pants off, and there was this shriveled black thing. I forgot what our exact conversation was, I was too fucked up, I remember her being embarrassed and saying she told me and she didn’t think I cared, I was shocked but also too horny and fucked up to say no and I already went too far. We kept going at it, and one thing I remember is her pushing her shriveled little prick into my face when she was deepthroating me, in the 69 position. I kept trying to move away from it, but I eventually just gave in and let it penetrate my mouth. I remember tears coming down my face a little when I vaguely realized what I was doing, it had this weird chemically, salty taste.

“She eventually took a cab home, and I fell asleep. The next day I woke up like 3 in the afternoon, not wanting to believe what happened, but that hint of chemical taste in my mouth reminded me what happened. I was depressed about this for awhile, I sorta stopped associating with the group involved in this story out of shame. I stopped with the drug use since then also, I still feel like shit typing this out.

Eeees NormaL!!!!!!!

-Teh OG

I never thought I could like that guy any more!

-Jack Carter

DaveFu -

Eeees NormaL!!!!!!!

-Teh OG

-Jack Carter

Took the words right out of my mouth

I remember an OGer posted this same exact story about himself years ago, word for word.

Guys a fag

That story was posted by an OGer years ago. 

Fwiw — Cernovich claims on the archived post that a reader submitted that story.

AlbertEinstein - I remember an OGer posted this same exact story about himself years ago, word for word.
Who?

Jack Carter - 
DaveFu -

Eeees NormaL!!!!!!!

-Teh OG

-Jack Carter

Took the words right out of my mouth

Your legend will never die! 

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/OtherGround/Which-OGer-tasted-the-chemical-tranny-cock:2662473

toelocku -
AlbertEinstein - I remember an OGer posted this same exact story about himself years ago, word for word.
Who?

Kinkle

Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

Fwiw — Cernovich claims on the archived post that a reader submitted that story.

I've been a huge supporter of his but I don't buy it because if you watch the baked Alaska podcast I agree with them when you start posting stuff like that you put in the description this is submitted by a viewer so there's no misconception

He admits to drug use and being a pervert and then deletes the post...you don't do that unless there's something to hide

Kinkle had that thread and his posts deleted. I quoted it on the other thread though. 

Yeah this seems like bullshit.

AlbertEinstein - I remember an OGer posted this same exact story about himself years ago, word for word.

There was a chemical taste!!!

In

Cerno is into mma he talks about it all the time

Def. could have been him

toelocku - Cerno is into mma he talks about it all the time

Def. could have been him

Good chance this is true

toelocku -
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

I've been a huge supporter of his but I don't buy it because if you watch the baked Alaska podcast I agree with them when you start posting stuff like that you put in the description this is submitted by a viewer so there's no misconception

He admits to drug use and being a pervert and then deletes the post...you don't do that unless there's something to hide

Hrm...

http://archive.is/3GH45

^Archived post from 2012. In the last paragraph — it links in the first person to an article Mike wrote about quitting drugs and alcohol, implying that he did write the  tranny story. 

Jack Carter -
toelocku - Cerno is into mma he talks about it all the time

Def. could have been him

Good chance this is true

Putting on my tin foil hat he uses the word kinky all the time ... coincidence hmmmm???

Has anyone seen that screen name lately?