Cerrone: Cormier fought like a f*g vs Anderson

Cerrone: "What about the worst fight?"

CM Punk: "The worst fight?"

Cerrone: "Your boy, DC. Terrible!"

CM Punk: "What?"

Cerrone: "Terrible. How are you going to give up weight and then fight like a f*g, man?"

applause breaks out in the audience

CM Punk: "Wait a second. You and everybody else who clapped for that were the same people who were cheering when Brock would take Hunt down, and do the exact same thing DC did to Anderson."

Cerrone: "That's different. That was Brock."

CM Punk: "It's the same thing!"

Cerrone: "Yeah but Anderson is giving up 30 pounds, flies in, two days notice, fights [Cormier], you're -- f*cking stand and fight, motherf*cker!"

CM Punk: "Hey, I get it! Everybody's disappointed. They want to see Anderson Silva do some ninja shit. But if I'm standing across from him, I don't want to see him do ninja shit. I'm gonna take his ass down."

UFC has since removed the video from fight pass.

link to the article: http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/7/10/12141448/mma-news-cerrone-cormier-fought-like-a-homophobic-slur-against-anderson-silva-ufc-200

Cerrone would just get KOd instead.. He's a thinker. Phone Post 3.0

Dat URL though. Phone Post 3.0

Cm punk shouldnt be allowed to speak Phone Post 3.0

Clarence Parents - Cerrone would just get KOd instead.. He's a thinker. Phone Post 3.0
Ha... Truth Phone Post 3.0

Skip2MyLou - Cerrone: "What about the worst fight?"

Cerrone: "Terrible. How are you going to give up weight and then fight like a f*g, man?"

*applause breaks out in the audience*

CM Punk: "Wait a second. You and everybody else who clapped for that were the same people who were cheering when Brock would take Hunt down, and do the exact same thing DC did to Anderson."

Cerrone: "Yeah but Anderson is giving up 30 pounds, flies in, two days notice, fights [Cormier], you're -- f*cking stand and fight, motherf*cker!"

CM Punk: "Hey, I get it! Everybody's disappointed. They want to see Anderson Silva do some ninja shit. But if I'm standing across from him, I don't want to see him do ninja shit. I'm gonna take his ass down."

Skip2MyLou

Thank you for posting. Bizarre choice of words by Cowboy considering the first openly Gay fighter won the WBW belt last night. Not cool

Please find below the UFCs response

UFC officials told MMA Fighting that the organization was incredibly disappointed by Cerrone's comment and would be discussing with him the severity of the situation. Officials added that the promotion is a proud advocate for equality and Cerrone will be educated on the issues impacting the LGBT community, "particularly related to the sensitivity surrounding his choice of words today."

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/7/10/12142440/donald-cerrone-daniel-cormier-fought-like-a-f-g-against-anderson-silva?utm_campaign=mmafighting&utm_content=chorus&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

Don't usually have a bad word to say about Cowboy but he's way off here and shouldn't be throwing that kinda slur around in public in this PC world we now live in Phone Post 3.0

gokudamus - Hmmmm. Wat a dick. That's also why u will never be champ. Phone Post 3.0
DC was the champ, it was a fun fight on next to no notice that was not for the title. Phone Post 3.0

12SixElbow -
gokudamus - Hmmmm. Wat a dick. That's also why u will never be champ. Phone Post 3.0
DC was the champ, it was a fun fight on next to no notice that was not for the title. Phone Post 3.0

Winning the fight without the title on the line is just as important as if it were.

If DC loses to Anderson on 2 day notice, legacy takes a big hit.

DC had everything to lose, Anderson had everything to gain.

this team loyalty thing is bullshit, and i will never understand it. cerrone is a good guy, why say that about dc, just because he has had a feud with your teammate? that's real low, dude. is the dialogue for real though? or is it just made up.

Let's be honest, cowboy isn't exactly blessed with intelligence.

Just listen to his interview on JRE and it's clear that his only blessing in life has been his ability to fight. Phone Post 3.0

Not the same.

Look at Hunt's face.

Now look at Silva's.

Yeah.

Lesnar advanced position. Achieved full mount.

Threw blows with intent to FINISH.

Was disgusted he didn't.

DC didn't advance. DC pitter patter sparred. Not once did he even try to end the night.

Lesnar did it correctly. Phone Post 3.0

Cerrone fought like a fag against Noons Phone Post 3.0

JeffersonDArcyChoke - Not the same.

Look at Hunt's face.

Now look at Silva's.

Yeah.

Was disgusted he didn't.

DC didn't advance. DC pitter patter sparred. Not once did he even try to end the night.

DC probably felt bad for Anderson knowing that he was helpless..

I'd be bummed if I just lost a grand on that also. Phone Post 3.0

Cerrone has always been a shitty person. Exciting fighter to watch, but an overall shitty human being. Doesn't surprise me that he has something to yap about. Poor fucker is the least relevant fighter with the most potential, in the company's history . I'm glad Nate gave him a proper ass whooping. Phone Post 3.0

Whoever is offended by the word fag is a faggot Phone Post 3.0

JeffersonDArcyChoke - Not the same.

Look at Hunt's face.

Now look at Silva's.

Yeah.

Was disgusted he didn't.

Firstly, I think it's crazy to expect a fighter to fight a specific way. I will never understand that sense of entitlement from fans. Secondly, why did you deliver your thoughts like a free verse poem? Phone Post 3.0

Sunkist1207 - 
Skip2MyLou - Cerrone: "What about the worst fight?"

*applause breaks out in the audience*

Skip2MyLou

Thank you for posting. Bizarre choice of words by Cowboy considering the first openly Gay fighter won the WBW belt last night. Not cool

Please find below the UFCs response

UFC officials told MMA Fighting that the organization was incredibly disappointed by Cerrone's comment and would be discussing with him the severity of the situation. Officials added that the promotion is a proud advocate for equality and Cerrone will be educated on the issues impacting the LGBT community, "particularly related to the sensitivity surrounding his choice of words today."

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/7/10/12142440/donald-cerrone-daniel-cormier-fought-like-a-f-g-against-anderson-silva?utm_campaign=mmafighting&utm_content=chorus&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

Earlier today, I said something that was offensive & I'm truly sorry. I've got so many friends and fans in the LGBTQ community who I let down today. I can and will be better because I respect the community and equality matters!#WeAreAllFighters @ufc

A photo posted by Donald Cerrone (@cowboycerrone) on