Cerrone gets $120k in fight night bonuses

Brigham - 
norcal3737 - 
MMArijuana - Good for Donald. A few months ago he was broke.

Not good for Donald then. Dude should learn to manage his money instead of blowing it on jet skis, boats, vehicles, gambling, etc.

As long as he keeps winning and getting more cash, who cares? I love when people think they should be able to tell someone how they should spend their money. If he wants to blow every penny he has, he has every right to do so.

He has every right to chop both of his hands off with a band-saw too.

stonepony - 
Brigham - 
norcal3737 - 

Not good for Donald then. Dude should learn to manage his money instead of blowing it on jet skis, boats, vehicles, gambling, etc.

As long as he keeps winning and getting more cash, who cares? I love when people think they should be able to tell someone how they should spend their money. If he wants to blow every penny he has, he has every right to do so.

Yes, because there's a lot of similarity between chopping your hands off and spending money. They are "virtually identical"! 

SteelyRes211 -
Rival School -  Cerrone Vs JLau! Phone Post

Not even a contest, Cerrone dominates. A better match up is Cerrone vs. Pettis for the next title shot.

Blasphemy, Lauzon is a fight for anyone. Phone Post

I'm pretty sure Cowboy said two of his grandparents are retired doctors and pass down some wealth, his dad makes money and mom is a nurse practitioner. Overall he comes from money and I don't think he doesn't have to worry about money too much.

Even if he was dead broke he won probably 200k overall tonight and has a bright future yet.

Cerrone is a much bigger title threat than Nate.

He said he was going to pay his taxes with the bonus money

That's how a nigga eat Phone Post

lol at mma groupies, working the internets for years for higher pay for fighters. Butthurt that it went for gambling, cocaine and hookers. all the while mma groupie still living in mamas basement, with zero prospects in making a living.

stonepony - Cerrone is a much bigger title threat than Nate.

very odd statement

ausgepicht - 
stonepony - 
Brigham - 
norcal3737 - 

Yes, because there's a lot of similarity between chopping your hands off and spending money. They are "virtually identical"! 

What are you?

His accountant?

He seems to enjoy life...do you?

Timmy O Toole - 
ausgepicht - 
stonepony - 
Brigham - 
norcal3737 - 

What are you?

His accountant?

I'm the guy with a brain. You must be the other guy?

gusto - 

very odd statement

Nate isn't going to out-points anybody in the top 3-4 at LW. The Diaz brothers don't have the footwork. Neither Benson nor Edgar are going to throw their gameplan out the window because Nate calls them a bitch or flaps his hands in the air.

Timmy O Toole - 
ausgepicht - 
stonepony - 
Brigham - 
norcal3737 - 

What are you?

His accountant?

Well, I'm the guy that thinks Cerrone can do what he wants with his money. I think you have me confused with someone else. 

UGCTT_AsimpleFan - 
SteelyRes211 -
Rival School -  Cerrone Vs JLau! Phone Post

Not even a contest, Cerrone dominates. A better match up is Cerrone vs. Pettis for the next title shot.

Blasphemy, Lauzon is a fight for anyone. Phone Post

For sure. I love Creepy Joe, but I don't think he matches up very well with Cowboy.

GeoDim - 

Nate won't win the rematch with Donald. And Nate won't beat Benson. The only reason he beat Cerrone was because he used his street-goon mental games to pull Cerrone in to fighting his fight. Which was smart, I'm not saying it wasn't. I don't think it happens next time though.

Cerrone was cash broke, not broke. I have a relative that makes about ~2 million a year and can be cash broke for weeks throughout the year, yet is still pretty rich with assets.

stonepony -
GeoDim - 

Nate won't win the rematch with Donald. And Nate won't beat Benson. The only reason he beat Cerrone was because he used his street-goon mental games to pull Cerrone in to fighting his fight. Which was smart, I'm not saying it wasn't. I don't think it happens next time though.

Where do u trane ufc bruh? Phone Post

Timmy O Toole - 
stonepony -
GeoDim - 

Where did you learn English bruh? Let me guess... Stockton?

stonepony - 
Timmy O Toole - 
stonepony -
GeoDim - 

Where did you learn English bruh? Let me guess... Stockton?

woooosh