Cerrone Vs. Lawler Official For UFC 213

sucks that one has to lose

I'm glad Robbie took some time off, he was in some wars during that title run. The return of Ruthless is something I'm looking forward to.

Robbie by tko 

Lawler by tko

Re: Cerrone-Lawler, I was told Cerrone signed but Lawler hadn't yet. Couple minor road blocks. Probable but not a 100% done deal yet.

Lots of awesome potential fights for that card.

Jones v. DC/Johnson
Bisping v. GSP/Romero/Woodley
Garbrandt v. Dillashaw
Nunes v. Shevchenko

I believe Werdum v. Overeem is happening at 213 too.

Maitreya - Cowboy cant be having his traditional slow start if he plans on having any chance in this fight... dont think Robbie gonna give him that luxury...

Absolutely, Robbie will come after him right away. Cowboy can definitely win this fight but he has to fight smart (and protect that midsection). 

Although it pains me to say this: I agree with cre. It sucks that one of these warriors would have to lose, but I'm sure they will put on a great fight either way. 

PorkJackhammer - Lots of awesome potential fights for that card.

Jones v. DC/Johnson
Bisping v. GSP/Romero/Woodley
Garbrandt v. Dillashaw
Nunes v. Shevchenko

I believe Werdum v. Overeem is happening at 213 too.

Garbrandt vs Dillashaw is happening the night before.

Maitreya - Cowboy cant be having his traditional slow start if he plans on having any chance in this fight... dont think Robbie gonna give him that luxury...

Better to have a slow start and get KO'd quickly than to make it somewhat competitive for three rounds and get the ever livin' soul sucked out of you.

Even worse if it's a five-rounder. Ask Rory.

Bad fight for Cerrone, Lawler ko in round one.

Ohh yeaaahhh

What are the odds? Where is John Anik when ya need him?! 

bum rush ko by Lawler

Bet the house on a finish imo. Great fight!

Such a conflicting fight, hope it's a war and a close fight. I'll be sad if either gets finished early, yet there's a chance it could. 

Cerrone is getting butchered

Rhys91 -

Not sure how Cerrone wins this one.

Donald hits hard

Awesome fight. Big paycheck for both. Good fight for Robbie and for Cowboy - if he loses - it's not a huge step down.

El (instant) clasico!