Cerrone vs. Miller to headline UFC, July 16th

main event of a PPV ?

Its on a wed night, so a main event of a televesed show.

And Jim is going to stretch cowboys neck.

tjmitch - Its on a wed night, so a main event of a televesed show.

And Jim is going to stretch cowboys neck.

thanks its great for a free tv main event not PPV

MMAhaiku - Has anyone been to Revel to see a fight before? I'm curious about the view from the upper sections. Would getting cheap seats for this be worth it? Phone Post 3.0

It's a pretty small arena. All the seats are fairly close with a good view.

Cerrone is really pushing for a title shot, Barbosa and Miller are no joke

I hate that these two are fighting each other. I really like both guys an would've preferred to see Miller fight Khabib and Cerrone fight Michael Johnson. I don't want to see either guy lose at this point, but this should be a great fight. Phone Post 3.0

Sucks that its mid week in terms of going to see it. Maybe the gate will be low and stubhub on fight week will make me change my mind. Phone Post 3.0

damn I would have made the 4 hour drive to AC to see this fight if it weren't on a Wed night

i wish i had the Diego YES! gif. because that is what im doing at the desk at hte moment. YES YES YES YES YES. 2 of my favorite fighters squaring off and its only an hour from me. ANy idea of ticket prices?

Sloppy Single Leg - 
NukSooCow - Winner fights Khabib for number 1 contender. Khabib wins in a grind fest against Miller and them grinds Pettis to a ht in mid 2015 to become champ. Phone Post 3.0

You called it.

benson still beats anyone not named pettis. i also favor grant and gil over anyone but benson and pettis.

i got miller beating cerrone

Jake95 -

As you guys said above. With that being said i will root for no one and hope the best man wins.

Feel the same way about Lawler/Ellenbeger. This fight feels like it's been a long time coming though. Big fight for both. Phone Post 3.0

Great fight! I'll be pulling for Cowboy but I think Miller takes it. Cerrone always seems to lose the big fights.

Damn. Great fight. Long time coming. Two of my favs. I like both guys but will be pulling for Miller.

I will be there. Glad to get something awesome after the Guida Maynard snore fest. Phone Post 3.0

Big Pookie - 
Great fight! I'll be pulling for Cowboy but I think Miller takes it. Cerrone always seems to lose the big fights.

His last fight was pretty big imho.

Maybe he has figured out that problem.

card so far:

Donald Cerrone vs. Jim Miller
John Howard vs. Rick Story
John Lineker vs. Alptekin Ozkilic
Aljamain Sterling vs. Hugo Viana

I_lov3_JUSTIN_BIEBER - 
tj tapper - Don't want either guy to lose. Almost sad about this matchup.

Fuck it.

WAR CERRONE!! Phone Post 3.0
Same.. Don't want to see a loser in this one.. Hopefully they both put on a show and get paid. Phone Post 3.0

Another on that list. Really like both guys. Rather root for them against other opponents.

In situations like this, I got with the guy I'd rather see against the champ, and that would be Cerrone, who matches up a little better against Pettis than Miller does, though I don't think he'd win.

-Donald Cerrone vs. Jim Miller
-Edson Barboza vs. Evan Dunham
-John Howard vs. Rick Story
-Gleison Tibau vs.  Pat Healy
-John Lineker vs. Alptekin Ozkilic
-Aljamain Sterling vs. Hugo Viana
-Jim Alers vs. Lucas Martins

Any idea when tickets go on sale?

Card is shaping up nicely