Cerrone wants to KO Paul Kelly

Archer0545 - 
GodSaveTheQueen - Brokeback is getting bingo'd. Kelly's gonna nick his telly.

What about you Nancy?  You scared? 30 days?

GSTQ ain't scared of any mouthy little twats!

Of course they'd give Cerrone a much easier fight than anyone else in the division. They give Bendo, Bocek, and give Cerrone, Kelly. Zuffa has always protected Cowboy because they know he's a gimmick shittalker who chokes at big fights.

THP - Of course they'd give Cerrone a much easier fight than anyone else in the division. They give Bendo, Bocek, and give Cerrone, Kelly. Zuffa has always protected Cowboy because they know he's a gimmick shittalker who chokes at big fights.

Cerrone took the fight on short notice, he was going to be matched with Cole miller initially. The reason that Bendo is getting Bocek is because Ben is much higher ranked than Cerrone is and will get a higher ranked opponent because of it. 

l33tp33t - lol..another brit going to get knocked out
Take that avatar down now, the joke is over.

What happened to Cerrone vs Miller?

explodingboy - 
Archer0545 - 

Well I would hope at least one of you two has a sack but so far he's not manning up either.

Archer0545 - 
explodingboy - 
Archer0545 - 

Well I would hope at least one of you two has a sack but so far he's not manning up either.

Listen up punk bitch, I have told you I already have a bet with herring for this fight, IF I can't get one for the Bisping fight, which happens to be less than a month prior to this. Otherwise I would be all over this bet and i would own you like a bitch. Why don't you bet on Rivera to beat Bisping, or don't you have the balls ? 

Hope Paul gets the win. Phone Post

explodingboy - 
Archer0545 - 
explodingboy - 
Archer0545 - 

Listen up punk bitch, I have told you I already have a bet with herring for this fight, IF I can't get one for the Bisping fight, which happens to be less than a month prior to this. Otherwise I would be all over this bet and i would own you like a bitch. Why don't you bet on Rivera to beat Bisping, or don't you have the balls ? 

I said I'd take either you or the Ghost of HBL.  If you guys dont want to man up just say so? 

mkou - What happened to Cerrone vs Miller?

Cerrone stepped up to take this fight on short notice.  Hes been asking for Miller for a while, and im pretty sure Cole wants to fight him as well so that fight will likely be next.

cerrone wins by EASY submission :)

That GIF of Kelly shows him punching knuckles down. Cerrone has a strong chin - if Kelly strikes Cerrone like that he could break his hand, which alone could lose him the fight. Trying to take Cerrone down with be a horrible idea. If Marcus Davis can stop Kelly's takedown with a sub, Cerrone can do it blindfolded. Winnable fight for Kelly but a very bad match up for him as well. Cerrone by UD or sub.

Royalt239 - cerrone wins by EASY submission :)

Cerrone might win by sub, but it ain't gonna be EASY. Kelly did just fine with Roli, who is a pretty good black belt, on the ground

Cerrone is getting smashed

Not to give a shit about the above bullshit much but......I will bet any mother fucka on here that Kelly will starch Cerrone. Not giving a shit on either side but frankly my instinct and several beers tells me  I am 100% right.

GodSaveTheQueen - Looks like Archer's doing a lot of tucking in this thread. EB told you how many times now that he needs a SN bet on the Rivera fight?

Lol, you're the one who's tucking here Nancy, It's ok though, I knew you didnt have the stones anyway.

Kelly will get subbed or knocked out... He has zero groundgame, Cowboy has a much better chin, easy win for Cerrone

Paul Kelly is strong as an ox, and hits hard, so i'd say it's no walk in the park for the cowboy. If i HAD to put money down, it'd be on Cerrone, i think he has MORE ways to win, and as mentioned, i could imagine Kelly landing in something when he gets frustrated on the feet and tries to rugby tackle Cowboy.

Either way, massive fan of Kelly's actually, he brings it every time and loves a good ruck, so if this fight doesn't go his way, i hope it isn't the end of him.

Robb Laver - 

Please change your screen name to "God Save the English Language."

In your defense, I would talk like a punch-drunk illiterate homeless person too if every slight breeze put me in serious risk at unconciousness.

LOL @ the irony of correcting someone's English and then in the next sentence coming out with "in serious risk at unconciousness"

Archer0545 - 
GodSaveTheQueen - Looks like Archer's doing a lot of tucking in this thread. EB told you how many times now that he needs a SN bet on the Rivera fight?

Lol, you're the one who's tucking here Nancy, It's ok though, I knew you didnt have the stones anyway.

Are you going to keep hiding behind EB's dress or are you gonna step up Jesse?