Cerrone's new t-shirt: Hunting Gold & leprechauns

https://twitter.com/Cowboycerrone/status/644574201509122048/photo/1

@Cowboycerrone  
Hunting Gold and leprechauns       
?? Orlando         ?? Dublin

I'm a big Cerrone fan..

and I hate to say it but it looks like he's fishing for Conor to change his bum life.

Hahaha. That's hilarious. He's not even competing against Conor. Perhaps he should be concentrating on RDA for the moment. Still. Funny shirt. VU Taz sir. Thank you. Phone Post 3.0

Clarence Parents - I'm a big Cerrone fan..

and I hate to say it but it looks like he's fishing for Conor to change his bum life.
Yea cerrone really lives a bum life.... You sound like a huge fan. Phone Post 3.0

I'm not intending to disparage McGregor but it would be fucking awesome if Cerrone beat his ass in a title fight someday.

Cowboy is easily the most entertaining guy at the top of any weight class right now, Condit notwithstanding. Phone Post 3.0

Caught_clean -
Clarence Parents - I'm a big Cerrone fan..

Yea cerrone really lives a bum life.... You sound like a huge fan. Phone Post 3.0
You're silly. Phone Post 3.0

All this bum life talk makes me wonder if Rufus The Stunt Bum were to train with Duke Roufus for 3 years could he then hold pads for CM Punk and become a part of the UFC?

Just thinking about bums, lives, bum life and new stars for the UFC. Phone Post 3.0

Man those tshirts are gross. They look like convenient store merch. Phone Post 3.0

Will buy. Phone Post 3.0

GrotesK - Man those tshirts are gross. They look like convenient store merch. Phone Post 3.0

They do look like something you'd buy at Wall Drug