Cesar Gracie "Not Pushing" For Diaz, Koscheck Bout

Cesar Gracie says he's "not pushing" for a bout between Nick Diaz and Josh Koscheck, as some believe he was saying, and that they're still hoping for bouts with Anderson Silva and GSP.

www.fcfighter.com 

Lol Phone Post

say kos does beat nick, what does that mean? kos wont get another GSP fight... actually you never know these days.

Zuffa is missing out if they dont have GSP vs Nick at some point, 

its the matchup ive been waiting for. I understand Jones vs Chael makes money but so would GSP vs NICK. for all the right reasons. 

I love Nick Diaz but what the hell is wrong with these guys? What planet do they live in? Is Cesar Gracie the most naive businessman ever?

Too bad, I like that match up.

Protect Ya Neck - I love Nick Diaz but what the hell is wrong with these guys? What planet do they live in? Is Cesar Gracie the most naive businessman ever?

he's just playin he game, why would you set your sites low when you can aim for the sky and settle for what you really want.

32Hunter - 
Protect Ya Neck - I love Nick Diaz but what the hell is wrong with these guys? What planet do they live in? Is Cesar Gracie the most naive businessman ever?

he's just playin he game, why would you set your sites low when you can aim for the sky and settle for what you really want.

Agreed.

He may want to have an Anderson fight but he can want in one and you know the rest... Phone Post