Cesar Gracie speaks on GSP's Injury & Condit

I stopped at rickson gracie as darth vader, in Chael sonnens voice..... "what?" Phone Post

LOL, Cesar is clearly mad because he knows Condit is going to smash Diaz and kill his hype.

T Bag -  Please stop giving this moron a platform to speak

GSP was THRILLED when Diaz got taken off the fight previously.

Now he is injured.

This sucks

Holy shit

This dude doesnt know when to shut the fuck up

I'd ban his dumb ass from any UFC events

yeah the UG is weak as shit

damn that sucks.

Nick is one of my favorite fighters but why the fuck is Cesar talking shit about GSP.. "he doesn't have the biggest brain" 

Whats with the fighter bashing on Cesar?

"Of course GSP should NOT be stripped "

Yes he should. If he's out 10 months we're talking about an October return. That's a year and a half after his last title defense, 18 months.

Frank Mir was stripped after 14 months.

Obviously GSP will get an immediate fight with the belt holder regardless, so they should strip him and have this be for the real belt. Then they can do the silly promos with GSP saying "I'm coming to take my belt back".

God I hate this guy Phone Post

cross3dout - 
GageIsLegend - Cesar Gracie is a complete dumbass.

You're a complete dumbass for calling Cesar out of name. He'd snap your body into two and use it for tent pinches if he ever met you.

I don't agree with his comments, but it's not like he is the first coach to say an champ unable to defend his title should be stripped. Get a grip. Dipshit.

orcus -  "Of course GSP should NOT be stripped "

Yes he should. If he's out 10 months we're talking about an October return. That's a year and a half after his last title defense, 18 months.

Frank Mir was stripped after 14 months.

Obviously GSP will get an immediate fight with the belt holder regardless, so they should strip him and have this be for the real belt. Then they can do the silly promos with GSP saying "I'm coming to take my belt back".

Frank Mir was a different situation. It was thought his career was over.

People get injured. He will be back, people just need to be more patient. Why the hell would they strip one of the most dominant champions ever of his belt when there is a timeline for his return? Ridiculous. 

GSP should be stripped.

IMO if you cannot defend for 12 months = stripped.

I'm sorry. I missed the part where you described your contribution to MMA and then ran down a list of fighters you coach that are in line for a title fight against a guy that is going to be out for ten months. Please post that part. You know, where you list your accomplishments, your level of training, on your IQ, since you're not a moron.

12SixElbow -  GSP should be stripped.

IMO if you cannot defend for 12 months = stripped.

So what you're saying is you want a worse fighter to be the welterweight champion of the world? 

Is this the only way anybody can "beat" GSP?

Nice. 

I agree with Cesar. This is twice now where GSP is "injured".

If you're gonna be the champ, YOU SHOULD BE DEFENDING YOUR TITLE!!!!!!!

UG crying again, waaahh.

strip him now!!!!

the interim title could likely be promoted anyway if GSP is out for too long. he just needs to focus on diaz and helping him win the belt. to everyone he is going to be champ if he wins,so stop worrying about the little stuff.

everyone is making this more of an issue than it really is.