CFFC IV pics?

I cant believe you even wrote John on your gi, you are now an official gi guy, LOL

This is the one that I thought ended it....on the webcast you couldnt hear the bell, so I thought the ref was stepping in to stop it.

As usual no one does it quite like Zach does ! Cant wait to see the rest of them !!

Im still working on them so every 1/2 half more will popup.

http://mmaphotography.com/CFFC4/

someone should post the next 3 shots following that knee its interesting watching the ref.

TTT image help here!

Hey I took care of that image I requested from me!?.Sorry I didnt smooth it all coollike but Im trying to do the other 20 fights.

http://mmaphotography.com/CFFC4/album01/Helknee

These pics are great man ! Thanks for the dedication you put into taking these.

ttt great pics

Tremendous.

Does anyone know who was responsible for the weigh-in pics at the 40/40 club?

Thanks Helwig and Manager, you know I love every second.

I dont know who did the weigh ins, I think Don Taggart who works for the actual organization etc.

I want his job.

You are always welcome! I really tried to buy you a forty the other night just to show my appreciation!!

Shoulda just handed it to me, I couldnt give it back right.

Here is the whole sequenece...like I said on the webcast you couldnt hear the bell, so I was sure the ref had stopped the fight.

ttt for HELWIG!

Congrats on the win mang!!

Wiggy - workout programs

ttt

April 13, 2007
Cage Fury
Atlantic City Boardwalk Hall
Promoter Felix Martinez, Amflex LLC

Official Weights, Results, Suspensions and Attendance

there were not any post-fight medical suspensions given by the ringside physicians during this show

204 Jonathan Helwig win via majority decision 3 rds over 201 Ken Owens
Judge Martin 29-29, Judges Fitzgerald and Urso 30-27

171 Eric Henry win via unanimous decision 3 rds over 170 Lionel Cortes
All three judges 29-28

167 Doug Gordon win via guillotine choke submission at 0:29 rd 3 over 169 Tom Gallicchio

168.5 Brian DeMuro win via ankle lock submission at 0:57 rd 2 over 171 Carlos Nieves

158.5 Jay Coleman win via TKO referee stoppage due to punches at 2:03 rd 3 over 160 Rocky Johnson

185 John Howard win via triangle choke submission at 1:17 rd 3 over 185 Josh Rosaaen

151 Anthony Morrison win via unanimous decision 3 rds over 150.5 Spencer Paige
All three judges 30-27

170 Chris Ligouri win via sidechoke submission at 0:55 rd1 over 170 Dorian Price

185.5 Alexis Aquino win via sidechoke submission at 2:25 rd 2 over 186 Erick Charles

136 Clint Godfrey win via armbar submission at 4:11 rd 1 over 134 Nick Cottone

154.5 Jim Miller win via rear naked choke submission at 1:58 rd 1 over 152.5 Al Buck

169.5 Tamdan McCrory win via rear naked choke sumbission at 3:24 rd 2 over 169 Nuri Shakir

185 Dan Miller win via unanimous decision 3 rds over 185 Jose Rodriquez
All three judges 30-27

Alternate Greg Soto weighed in at 170.5

Timekeeper Ray Ryan
Referee Yves Lavigne
Judges Cardo Urso, Fred Fitzgerald and Ray Martin
Ringside Physicians Michael Kelly, Eric Wurmser and Domenic Coletta
Inspectors Lou Turco, Gary Gudzak, Jon Bilyk, Paul Hafner, Bob Levy, Steve Errickson, Len Hedinger, Mike Morrison and Scott Marione

ttt