CFFC64 in San Diego 3/25 thanks to Eric Del Fierro

"Alliance MMA, Inc. (“Alliance MMA” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: AMMA), the largest group of regional mixed martial arts (MMA) sports organizations in the U.S., announced today the return of professional MMA to San Diego, California. The Alliance MMA promotion Cage Fury Fighting Championships (CFFC) will hold their 64th event at The Observatory North Park on Saturday March 25th.

'We are particularly excited to announce San Diego as the venue for CFFC 64 in that it represents a critical next step in our stated effort to create and sustain a continuous presence in each of the top 20 domestic media markets,” said Paul Danner, Chief Executive Officer of Alliance MMA. “At some point soon, we intend to introduce a new, distinctive brand for our San Diego promotion, but until then, we plan to operate under the Cage Fury Fighting Championships banner. Regardless of the name, Alliance expects to produce an ongoing series of San Diego-based MMA promotions bringing the annual total for the Company to more than 60 events, with plans to eventually reach over 125 per year.'

As previously announced, Eric Del Fierro is the General Manager for Alliance MMA’s San Diego promotion, and he will handle a variety of tasks for CFFC 64, including matchmaking and operations..."

https://alliancemma.com/alliance-mma-brings-world-class-mma-back-to-san-diego/

Main Card:
Lightweight- Matt Sayles (4-2) vs. Christian Aguilera (7-2)
Middleweight- Charles Johnson (1-0) vs. Miles Hunsinger (5-0)
Bantamweight- Joe Barajas (12-2) vs. Alex Perez (16-4)
175lb Catchweight- Karl Santiago (1-2) vs. Emilio Williams (1-1)
175lb Catchweight- Casey Ryan (7-9) vs. Danny Davis Jr. (11-9-1)
Featherweight- Andrew Lagdaan (3-2) vs. Alex Trinidad (1-1)

http://cffc.tv/news/2017/2/27/cage-fury-fighting-championships-heads-west-to-san-diego-for-cffc-64

Awesome to see pro mma shows returning to San Diego. Huge shoutout to Eric Del Fierro for making this happen.

Interesting. I've been to "The Observatory" for musical acts. Will be interesting to see how they lay it out for an MMA show. I just can't visualize it.

Love my local MMA shows. Will be fun to check it out!

stickman - Interesting. I've been to "The Observatory" for musical acts. Will be interesting to see how they lay it out for an MMA show. I just can't visualize it.

Agreed never pictured an mma event at that venue, but with some legit bars surrounding The Observatory should make for a fun night!

stickman - Interesting. I've been to "The Observatory" for musical acts. Will be interesting to see how they lay it out for an MMA show. I just can't visualize it.

I'll be there Monday night for Wu-tang. Then I guess I will be back the the following Saturday to watch the fights

Ill probably be at the fight

RedbansViennaSausage - 
stickman - Interesting. I've been to "The Observatory" for musical acts. Will be interesting to see how they lay it out for an MMA show. I just can't visualize it.

Agreed never pictured an mma event at that venue, but with some legit bars surrounding The Observatory should make for a fun night!

Oh, for sure. North Park is where I go, when I wanna have a good time. Especially after I aged out of downtown :-P

Erik Apple - Ill probably be at the fight

Good to hear! Love the podcast!

Tickets are still available on CFFC.tv. Here's Eric Del Fierro discussing the card on MMA Junkie Radio this week.

Results?

Bopo morales fought through a tough first round and came back to get the TKO in the second

Erik Apple - Results?

I gotchya bruh.

Matt Sayles defeated Christian Aguilera via TKO

Joseph Morales defeated Sean Santella via TKO
Dan Ige defeated Fernando Padilla via unanimous decision
Alex Perez defeated Tyler Bialecki via unanimous decision
Alex Trinidad defeated Andrew Lagdaan via decision

Despite $9 PBR's and blacking out it was a fucking fantastic show can't wait for the next one. CFFC's twitter has a lot of great photos of the event and since they live streamed it hopefully it'll show up on vod eventually. A surprisingly awesome venue for fights.