Chads arrested on San Diego Beach

Three people were arrested on Saturday after they participated in a protest against the state's stay-at-home orders on a California beach.

Ridiculous.

Posted by
TheBlaze on Saturday, April 25, 2020

The protest was named "The Surf's Up Shred the Tidal Wave of Tyranny," and was scheduled from 10 a.m. to noon on Saturday. The protestors congregated on Moonlight Beach in Encinitas, about 25 miles north of San Diego. More than a dozen people assembled on the edge of the beach access that was taped off. One woman held a sign that read: "OPEN BEACHES & TRAILS."

tHeY wErE aSKiNg fOr iT -OG Bootlicking Retards

1 Like

Which beach? 

Pick up that can.

Slydawg -

Which beach? 

Sounds like D Street

The funny thing is that beaches actually are going to be re opened here on monday. They couldn't wait two more days?

thats my beach and those guys are fags

those guys are fags!!

2 Likes

1 Like

spjackson77 -

The funny thing is that beaches actually are going to be re opened here on monday. They couldn't wait two more days?

Mayors are trying to delay it

spjackson77 -

If it’s that trivial then why did they make the arrests?

Slydawg -

Which beach? 

Moonlight 

They were asking for it.

1 Like

IDK why but FB, IG and Twitter videos are choppy for me, I can't watch it.

But first comment is this: "If they were social distancing correctly, why is that worse than going into the grocery store that has no open air space, and ventilation carrying the SARS cloud 27 feet into your face?? It's not the same as the Spring Break crowd in Florida. The logic is missing...."

And I agree!

But if they just had to wait 2 more days than IDK what to think!

Here in Newport it was beyond packed today. Nobody gives a fuck about the guidelines

Must be nice to not have any real crime to worry about.

Haha perfect thread title

If I had the choice of surfing at Moonlight/D St and staying locked in my house... I'd probably stay home. Worst waves ever. That was my home break growing up. 

1 Like

Are they not allowed to be on the beach by law? 

mrblonde1281 -
spjackson77 -

If it’s that trivial then why did they make the arrests?

Theyre opening access to the ocean so people can surf/swim.  You cant hang at the beaches yet or with groups, just walk/run at the beach for exercise or going to the water

Erik Apple -

Here in Newport it was beyond packed today. Nobody gives a fuck about the guidelines

I thought the beaches never closed up there