Chael and Wand

Are meeting with WWE during mania week.... What do you think comes if this? A worked shoot that turn legit shoot?? We can only hope right?!?? Phone Post 3.0

They are crazy if they think Wand is controllable. Phone Post 3.0

I listened to Chael's podcast and I heard this too Duggie95.

Few points:

Chael is probably working us fans.

Chael is the best worker of the decade.

Chael is one of the few that could work the workers of WWE.

It would be great to see Vanderlei on the gear again.

It's hard to guarantee Vanderlei would work and not shoot.

I think Chael will show up at Mania, maybe Vanderlei, but just seated in the crowd separate and have a camera pan.

Final Thought

I think Chael was referring to Art Vanderlei and if that is the case, disregard everything I just said.

The pizza guy can put on a hell of a match.

We are all Art.

-Roy E Munson

I don't think Wand knows what a work is

RoyMunson - I listened to Chael's podcast and I heard this too Duggie95.

Few points:

I think Chael will show up at Mania, maybe Vanderlei, but just seated in the crowd separate and have a camera pan.

Final Thought

I think Chael was referring to Art Vanderlei and if that is the case, disregard everything I just said.

We are all Art.

-Roy E Munson

LOL!! Phone Post 3.0

Aside from being in 'enforcer' type roles or as special guest refs or judges for a Brock v Bryan sub grappling worked match, I can't see anything coming from this Phone Post 3.0

Yeah this is lame. Chapel would only be cool in a talking capacity. Phone Post 3.0

Juiced up Chael would be awesome in wwe Phone Post 3.0

Few points:

Final Thought

We are all Art.

-Roy E Munson

My name isn't Doug or dug or duggie or druggie.... It's actually Paul....The dugs is a nickname and it's pronounced "doogs".... Just so y'all know lol Phone Post 3.0

Dugs95 -

Few points:

Final Thought

We are all Art.

-Roy E Munson

My name isn't Doug or dug or duggie or druggie.... It's actually Paul....The dugs is a nickname and it's pronounced "doogs".... Just so y'all know lol Phone Post 3.0
Ok drug154 Phone Post 3.0

cactussack -
Dugs95 -

Few points:

Final Thought

We are all Art.

-Roy E Munson

Shouldn't have done that... You crossed a line... The last guy who did that couldn't shit for a week.... Phone Post 3.0

Dugs95 -
cactussack -
Dugs95 -

Few points:

Final Thought

We are all Art.

-Roy E Munson

Shouldn't have done that... You crossed a line... The last guy who did that couldn't shit for a week.... Phone Post 3.0
Yep. Dugs shows up at your door step, asks to use your bathroom and leaves a shit that clogs your toilet for a week. Phone Post 3.0

Then why isn't it spelled accordingly? Duges? Doogs? You mislead the fans, so you are stuck with the Drugs452 gimmic until further notice.
Chael would make a great on air personality and there's a lot he could do from wrestle to commentary to GM.
The Pizza Guy gimmic is better suited for Daniel Bryan.
Finally, if they are going to bring V Silva in, they should only do it if they can get the old guy who played him back in Pride. The bigger guy who didn't seem human and fought monsters. The new guy they have or had playing in UFC was weak. Guy couldn't win many fights and he wasnt very intimidating.
We want to see the old W Silva who lived in the jungle, not the Beverly Hills guy who wants to fuck Chuck Liddell, runs away from drug tests like a scalded dog, and then continues to make a fool of himself.

I know he did UFC, but am I supposed to believe he can beat up even half of the guys on the roster? The old Pride version yeah, but I doubt even TNA wants the one who jobbed in the UFC. Phone Post 3.0

Lamont(medium and large) - Then why isn't it spelled accordingly? Duges? Doogs? You mislead the fans, so you are stuck with the Drugs452 gimmic until further notice.
Chael would make a great on air personality and there's a lot he could do from wrestle to commentary to GM.
The Pizza Guy gimmic is better suited for Daniel Bryan.
Finally, if they are going to bring V Silva in, they should only do it if they can get the old guy who played him back in Pride. The bigger guy who didn't seem human and fought monsters. The new guy they have or had playing in UFC was weak. Guy couldn't win many fights and he wasnt very intimidating.
We want to see the old W Silva who lived in the jungle, not the Beverly Hills guy who wants to fuck Chuck Liddell, runs away from drug tests like a scalded dog, and then continues to make a fool of himself.

I know he did UFC, but am I supposed to believe he can beat up even half of the guys on the roster? The old Pride version yeah, but I doubt even TNA wants the one who jobbed in the UFC. Phone Post 3.0
Because it's short for Dugan pronounced doogen.... Don't piss me off art, you don't wanna do that.... Phone Post 3.0

JoeMimic - Chael did train at the wcw power plant for a little while Phone Post 3.0

Considering the abilities of the other Power Plant grads, that means he might be able to outwork a paper bag. Ric Flair would still choose the broomstick.

Hacksaw Drugs534 tough guy! HOOOOOOOOOO! Phone Post 3.0

Dugs95 -
cactussack -
Dugs95 -

Few points:

Final Thought

We are all Art.

-Roy E Munson

I like the bad Santa reference. Gino I believe he was talking about sodomizing so hard that I would be unable to shit right for a week. Usually done to heavy set women in the dressing room of big and tall stores. Also drugs I see you got your vote up backs after being voted down to oblivion in the ug for the tatenipslipgate Phone Post 3.0

Dude, I 100% honestly believe I saw it.... Wasn't a troll thread lol.... Phone Post 3.0

And yes, it was a poor attempt at humor insinuating sodomy.... Phone Post 3.0

Dugs95 - And yes, it was a poor attempt at humor insinuating sodomy.... Phone Post 3.0
Wow, that flew right over my head! Phone Post 3.0