Chael beats Mir, then Mitrione, then he is And New

... Bellator heavyweight champion!.

No troll.  These big fat lumbering heavyweights are gonna be too slow for Ole C.P.  Chael finally gets his belt fair and square.   

I think he could beat Fedor and maybe Mir depending how much he’s declined. He is way too small for Mitrione and Nelson though. 

Fapping2FabersButtChin -

I think he could beat Fedor and maybe Mir depending how much he’s declined. He is way too small for Mitrione and Nelson though. 

Mir threw Nelson around like a rag doll. I think you guys forget how big and strong Mir is

Fapping2FabersButtChin -

Chael is an inch taller than Roy, and Roy has slimmed down a bit in recent years.  He wouldn't be that hard to take down, especially after he gasses from swinging for the fences and missing enough times.

Meathead is only 2 inches taller than Chael, but he does have a bigger frame for sure.  I think he's also faster than the others.  He'd be the most dangerous for Chael, but I think if Chael keeps moving and is light enough on his feet, he can beat Matt.

TheOneWhoKnocks -
Fapping2FabersButtChin -

Mir threw Nelson around like a rag doll. I think you guys forget how big and strong Mir is

Yeah and Rampage picked Chael up easy and slammed him, but Chael still beat him.

Fedor or Mir beat him, badly.. and I look forward to watching that fight. 

TheOneWhoKnocks -
Fapping2FabersButtChin -

No doubt he’s big but I just don’t know how he will perform at this point in his career. 

Mir is going to triangle the shit out of him.

When you’re a gangster, anything is possible.

ShanTheMan - When you're a gangster, anything is possible.

That should be on a Chael t-shirt.

mir or fedor gonna hurt him he aint gonna wrasle fuk them he will take a pounding wait n see

<blockquote>Get A Grip Dude - <span id=‘userPost61661560’ class=‘User-372765’><p>

I can't envision a way in which Chael could beat Mir.&lt;/p&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/blockquote&gt;&lt;br /&gt;You must not understand that he didn't get the nickname American Gangster for nothing. Perhaps you haven't heard the story about him putting a silver spoon in a pencil sharpener to settle a debt about a pack on cigarettes by the weight stack.

He ain’t gonna out grapple Mir

Saltine American -

This. Nor does he have the power to put Fedor down. He doesn't hit like hendo.
Pat Giles -
Saltine American -

This. Nor does he have the power to put Fedor down. He doesn't hit like hendo.

Call me crazy but I don’t think it’s necessary to have Hendo power to put Fedor down these days.

lol @ Chael beating Meathead.

Fedor would actually be the better match up for him depending on weather or not Mir looks like shit after that long a layoff.

mir subs chael fo sho

ranier wolfcastle -

mir subs chael fo sho

This by brute strength

I think Roy give him the hardest time. Roy hits like a truck, has takedown defense and a good guard with subs.

I think Mir is collecting a pay check. Mitrion only has a punchers chance