Chael Being Very Complimentary Towards Stann

WoodenPupa - 
ABE FROMAN - I give it 3 weeks. Tops.

I don't know...I think he plays the respect card the whole way, in order to showcase that "patriot" aura. Stann would have to say something really aggressive to derail Chael's strategy.
Taking into account your wise counsel.....I give it 3 FULL weeks.

Grim1985 - 
JT42382 -
Grim1985 -  ^lol at sonnen being a great american.

Sonnens an obvious biggot who only likes white americans, thats why he's being so nice. Phone Post

so untrue..the guy was recently helping Okami train for anderson..he's not a biggot

Thats just cause he hates Anderson and wants him to lose. Doesn't prove he's not a biggot. Look at all the fighters he praises that are from another country and not white.... Oh wait he never does. Now lets look at all the fighters he bashes: Wanderlei, Anderson, Machida, Bisping, Nogs, etc i rest my case. Phone Post

^^lol at u resting ur case when u contradicted urself..he has an anti-brazilian/anti-team nog angle that he's playing, that doesn't make him a racist.  he's training a JAPANESE guy to beat anderson.  ur logic is working in reverse :"Thats just cause he hates Anderson and wants him to lose. Doesn't prove he's not a biggot."  lol, u accuse someone of being a biggot with no evidence and u ask people to prove ur allegation otherwise? GTFO!

JT42382 -
Grim1985 - 
JT42382 -

Sonnens an obvious biggot who only likes white americans, thats why he's being so nice. Phone Post

so untrue..the guy was recently helping Okami train for anderson..he's not a biggot
Thats just cause he hates Anderson and wants him to lose. Doesn't prove he's not a biggot. Look at all the fighters he praises that are from another country and not white.... Oh wait he never does. Now lets look at all the fighters he bashes: Wanderlei, Anderson, Machida, Bisping, Nogs, etc i rest my case. Phone Post

^^lol at u resting ur case when u contradicted urself..he has an anti-brazilian/anti-team nog angle that he's playing, that doesn't make him a racist.  he's training a JAPANESE guy to beat anderson.  ur logic is working in reverse :"Thats just cause he hates Anderson and wants him to lose. Doesn't prove he's not a biggot."  lol, u accuse someone of being a biggot with no evidence and u ask people to prove ur allegation otherwise? GTFO!

Hasn't Okami been training with Chael since there fight? It's not just for the Silva fight, Okami wanted to work with him after getting wrestlefucked Phone Post

-- What's this? Is Chael Sonnen being... nice? Parish the thought. 
Parish, indeed.

^^oh and btw, i met chael once and shot the shit with him, very cool guy.  and guess what?? i'm not white!

Kanye loves fishdicks - 
JT42382 -
Grim1985 - 
JT42382 -

Hasn't Okami been training with Chael since there fight? It's not just for the Silva fight, Okami wanted to work with him after getting wrestlefucked Phone Post
yes u r right sir

up

Reverse psychology

"Nobody has dominated Chris Leben like that - ever - in his entire career. " guess he missed his fight with Anderson... And anyone with a thinking mind can see he's dissing machida and wand not being nice to stann. Its like saying " ur fatter then oprah!" ur not complimenting oprahs size ur calling so and so fat.... Phone Post

Wasn't Chael very complimentary of Nate Marquardt leading up to their fight?

jaseprobst - 
-- What's this? Is <a href="http://www.sbnation.com/mma/fighter/122570/chael-sonnen" class="sbn-auto-link">Chael Sonnen</a> being... nice? Parish the thought. 
Parish, indeed.

I took this to mean that the thought is religious territory. Though I'm not sure how to proceed after that.

Writer should be embarished.