Chael Claims He Knows Who CM Punk's Opponent Is

From MMAmania.com's interview with Chael:

"I'm going to keep that close to the vest," he said. "It would not make sense to give him a bottom-tier guy."

"Well he is not a bottom-tier guy, I can tell you that," Sonnen said. "You will know who he is and he will be a pretty-heavy favorite to win. Punk is not going to come in as the favorite."

bisping?

Shannon The Cannon? Phone Post 3.0

Guess we just have to ask Front Row Brian...

He doesn't even know what weight he's fighting at yet. I think he would be crazy not to fight at 170 tho

I don't care what anyone says, I'm looking forward to the ride....wish people would just take it for what it is Phone Post 3.0

He also has some swamp land in Florida that he'll sell you for a good price Phone Post 3.0

Can Cannon Jr.

As far as I know Punk hasn't officially decided what weight class he'll be fighting at nor has he joined a camp and begun actual training. I understood he was going to train for 6 months or so then see where he's at.

So it makes absolutely zero sense to have an opponent lined up (or even named) at this point when his first fight will likely be Fall at the earliest.

Its a countdown until this guy gets smashed. I personally give him credit for doing this, However the ufc should be the home of the best fighters in the world.

Royce Gracie Phone Post 3.0

Maybe Baroni?? He wants the fight and Chael is tight with him and just had him on the podcast Phone Post 3.0

Matt Hughes.

He deserves a bottom tier guy. Phone Post 3.0

newjack900 - He doesn't even know what weight he's fighting at yet. I think he would be crazy not to fight at 170 tho
He probably hasn't weighed 170 since the early to mid 90's. Phone Post 3.0

TheDarkPassenger - He deserves a bottom tier guy. Phone Post 3.0

He deserves to be in a bottom tier org, is what the fuck he deserves...lol

id be suprised if he was at 170

"he will be a pretty-heavy favorite to win"

Hmm, that narrows it down to every fighter in the UFC ever.

1 question though, if the fake wrestler uses his fake wrestling name does his opponent have to make up a name too? Is "The Undertaker" already taken?

lashley, who is a badass amateur wrestler who had accumulated a real MMA record by that point couldent get past "gong and dash" james thompson (all due respect james) so how the fuck is CM Punk supposed to take on a know UFC fighter? Goddamn this is gonna be like that time giant silva fought in pride.

Dan Hardy