Chael drops bombs on Tito! Latest Podcast

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/youre-welcome-with-chael-sonnen/id929298707?mt=2#episodeGuid=1714351

This is a fan Q and A - 

Chael speaks about Tito lying about trying to fight Fedor and it sets him off.  He says that Tito did tap in the fight and also verbally quit by saying "Tap Tap" when he locked his neck up.

He said that he never protested because Tito retired five seconds later...  it keeps going from there.

If we cared we would subscribe to his podcast.

I like Chael.... but the dudes act goes over the top some times (or he is mentally ill/or both)

let it go bro!!!!

He said the hardest he was ever hit and rocked was from Maia.

I never know wot to believe wiv Chael. I remember him once telling "the greatest untold story in all of mma" on his podcast once.... it was not. 

Now as a teaser for  the joint cast wiv Phone Booth Fighting he promises to tell the greatest untold story in all of mma. 

Never know how much is just promotion wiv him.

Chael is the ultimate wolf ticket salesman.

OMA (tm) -

I like Chael.... but the dudes act goes over the top some times (or he is mentally ill/or both)

let it go bro!!!!

This is what you are bro....

Well it's on video.  Tito did do a quick tap on Chael's arm.  But he of all people know you don't let go of a submission until the ref pulls you off.  I also think it was Tito letting Chael know the choke was too tight.  It wasn't meant for us to see on camera

Tito is a chode

Stu Cazzo - 
OMA (tm) -

let it go bro!!!!

OMA the Godfather will DRAG YOUR ASS

TwoCheekSneak -
Sandstorm -

I never know wot to believe wiv Chael. I remember him once telling "the greatest untold story in all of mma" on his podcast once.... it was not. 

Now as a teaser for  the joint cast wiv Phone Booth Fighting he promises to tell the greatest untold story in all of mma. 

What the hell is up with your spelling?
He's street like that, bruv.

TwoCheekSneak -
Sandstorm -

Lol! 

OldSchoolMike - If we cared we would subscribe to his podcast.

81 to 92

mister_sticks -
TwoCheekSneak -
Sandstorm -

He's street like that, bruv.
More like a 15 year old girl wiv a speech impediment.

ShanTheMan - 
OldSchoolMike - If we cared we would subscribe to his podcast.

81 to 92

accurate

Stu Cazzo -
OMA (tm) -

let it go bro!!!!

What's the money on it, Hoss? 

Chael is a troll. 

TwoCheekSneak -
Sandstorm -

*wiv

Chael talks more shit than Mcgregor and NEVER backs it up in the cage.

He is probably the only person in the industry less likeable than Shaub.

Stu Cazzo - 
OMA (tm) -

let it go bro!!!!

Isn't that one too many?